Chapter - 23

Pete pov:

It's been one week that Kim came here..
Everyone is so happy and lively these days....

And they all went to do their business... While I am here all alone doing nothing....

Because I am dropped out from the college.. in next semester I will attend college again....

I miss my Vegas.... That day I told him that I want to marry him... At that time we came back to home to tell that to everyone but that chaotic situation made all wrong... and we got no time discuss it...
Hmm we have lot of times anyway...

Today Vegas didn't had breakfast, because he had an urgent case to attend... He is determined towards his work... I bet he didn't look after his health while doing busy work...

Mhhh I have an idea, should I bring him the lunch... Yeah good idea...
But what should I make for him...

Chicken soup... It's the best option...
Mimi made that for me when I am sick.. I got to the kitchen and started to make the dish...

After half an hour of fighting in the kitchen I made that... Hihihi...

Mhmmmh it's smell so delicious...
And I got to my room and changed my clothes and looked myself at the mirror

Hhuhhh why I am not cute at all...

Then I left the house and got to the hospital...

And i know where is his cabine...
I walked towards his cabine with a wide smile plastered on my face...

But when I got there I heard someone laughings... A womens voice... And the door was slightly opened too.. so I peaked at there..

Uhh....what......!!!!
A girl is hugging him... Uhh....!!! What is this ....!!!! Is he cheating on me...!!!

I stood there for a while... I don't know which part of my body is aching...

But someone interrupted my thoughts...
Looks like she is a nurse here...

N: hello, how can I help you sir.. do you want to see Dr.vegas...?
He is busy now..?

Pete: uhh... I see...

N: are you Pete...?

Pete: mm yes.. how did you know me...?

N: ofcourse everyone knows you... Haha...
You are Dr. Vegas boyfriend right..?

Pete: mmm yeah..

N: all the nurses and staffs are all over for your boyfriend...
And even we have a private chat group that shares about him...
That's how I know you..

Pete: uhh.. do you all hate me ....?

N: ohh no... We like you... You look all cute and pretty. How can we even hate you..
We like you both you and doc...