Chapter 1

I woke up to Mama and Macy yelling. . . . .

"Mommy, why can't I go with Sissy tomorrow!? It's not fair that she gets to go but not me!" Macy was yelling.

"Macy Logan, we don't even know if you're a witch or not. You'll find out when you turn 11, it's only in 2 years. You can calm down right now, young lady, or you're grounded." Mama retorted.

I heard Macy puff and stomp to her room. Well that was a great way to start the morning. I got up and went to shower. After I got out of the shower I brushed my hair and teeth. At the moment, my hair was bright orange. I guess that means I'm happy. I've figured out that my hair turns colors along with my moods. Like when I'm sad, my hair's dark blue and my eyes are a blackish color. I'm not sure if my hair is supposed to do that or not but I can't control it. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and immediately smelled bacon. Then the thought hit me. Tomorrow I'm going to go to some place called Diagon Alley and then a few days later I'm going to have to go to Hogwarts. My hair turned green, and from what I see in the mirror, in the hall, my eyes were a greyish type color. Nervous, that's what green means.

I walked into the kitchen to see Daddy reading the newspaper and Mommy cooking breakfast. "Morning honey, want some breakfast?" Mommy asks.

"Yes ma'am! Yum, I smell bacon," I grinned. If you haven't noticed, I really like bacon.

"Here you go," Mommy says, handing me the plate. I started chowing down on it, I inherited a lot of things from my Dad but one of the most biggest traits is his apatite. "So Sweetie, you ready for tomorrow?" Mommy asks. I all of a sudden lost my apatite at the mention of tomorrow.

"Um, sure, I guess. I'm just a little nervous." I said, my hair turning green again.

"Oh you'll be fine, just don't worry about anything Sweetheart. You are much like my great great grandmother. Sometimes you act just like she did." Daddy says.

"Yea I guess," I said, finishing off the bacon. I went back up stair to sit down in my room and think. Before I knew it, Mommy was calling me down to supper.

"So, why did you stay locked in your room all day?" Mommy asked, setting a plate in front of me.

"I didn't mean to. I was just going to think a little bit but I must've fell asleep." I thought for a little bit. "Daddy, can you tell me about your great great grandma?"

"Sure honey. She had a temper on her, just like you. In fact, she was the last witch of the family, until you. I've seen pictures of when she was young, and she had the same curly hair as you, but it didn't change colors like your's. From what my mother used today, great great grandma could be an Angel one minute and a demon the next. But all this is from what my mom told me." Daddy finished.

So my great great great grandmother was just like me. From what Daddy says, she sure does sound like it. "Mommy, was there any witches or wizards in your family?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. I could do some research while your at Hogwarts and then tell you when you get back, does that sound all right?" Mommy said.

"Yes ma'am, I would really like to know." I said.

"Okay, now finish your supper and get to bed, you have a big day tomorrow." She said.

"Yes ma'am," and I finished my supper. I said night to everyone and walked up to my room. I sat in my bed for a little while, the nerves eating at me. When I finally did fall asleep. I had a nightmare.

Mr. Wood slowly walked up to me. I tried to run but it felt like my feet were glued to the ground. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards him.

"Ahh, Alexis, I've been waiting a long time to see you again." He said, an evil grin spreading across his face.

"Why have you been waiting for me? You can't do anything to an 11 year old. I'm too precious and sweet," I smirked. I was just trying to buy some time.

"Oh no, it's not like that. Someday you're going to be a great witch, possibly one of the great witches, but that can't happen when you're dead now can it?" He said.

"Why do you want me dead? What have I done to you?" I asked, I was starting to panic. Then the thought occurred to me. I can try self defense, I'm only 11 but Daddy taught me that if anybody touches you then to protect yourself. I thought about it and decided to knee him in the groin when he answered my question.

"Oh it's only a little reason. I heard from a Sybil that one day a very powerful witch will take me down. And I do believe that witch is you but don't worry, death won't hurt a bit." He said.

I then kneed him where the sun don't shine and said something I thought I would never say at the age 11. "Fuck you, Wood!" I yelled. Then I ran as fast as I could away from him.

"I'm going to get you, if it's the last thing I do!" He yelled and all I did was push myself faster.

I woke up in a cold sweat. Wood was after me, no he couldn't be. He don't know that I moved to London, he can't. I looked over at my bedside table, at the clock. 5:49 in the morning, oh joy. The letter said the Hagrid would be coming at 11 am. This is going to be a long day.