The stone

Author's POV

" Yaar Nakul Aaj to jaldi sajh le, Vasudev aye hain unhonne bola ki hum sab ko kuch dikhayenge " said Bheem. "Bratashree why are you always jealous of me" replied nakul while facing the mirror. " Bratashree did the handsome boy get ready ?" Asked arjun while coming out of the bathroom. " Bhrata arjun, bhrata Bheem aur nakul aap sab jaldi aiye, niche jyesth Karn aur bhrata shree yudhishthir Hume bula rahe hain " said sahadev while coming inside the room. " Haa aarahe hain " said all the three in chorus.

Karn POV

Today morning Vasudev has called us in the the main hall to show us something. We all including duryodhan, dusshasan , aswathama, bhrata balram and all the elders except mamashree shakuni are called there. The face mama shakuni made when Vasudev said that he is not allowed there is worth to watch.
( End of Karn POV )

Author's POV

" Vasudev why are we all present here? " asked Maharaj dhritarashtra. Maharani Gandhari and Maharaj dhritarashtra are given the vision for now. It will be taken when the sabha will end. "Patience Maharaj patience" said Krishna with a smiling face. " That's what we are lacking now Vasudev " said kaka shree vidur the always calm and composed. Suddenly a light capable of making anyone blind came inside the room. " Ok so here is the thing that I wanted to show you all " said Krishna while taking out something from inside the light. " This is the stone that I wanted to show you all " said Krishna.

" This stone will show us about some people and maybe you will get something in return after seeing that " said Krishna with a mischievous grin

"But how and where can we see that Vasudev" asked Bhishm. " That you will see right now mahamahim " said Vasudev. Just then a voice was heard. " Hello everyone, I know you all are curious to know what is happening. So the answer is, we will see the Kaliyug " Said the unknown voice. " But who are you and what is Kaliyug? " Asked yudhishthir, the second eldest son of kunti. " I will answer all your queries, but first you have to be patient and hear the rules to see the Kaliyug " said the voice " So, the rules are :-
• you can not tell anyone what you have seen here or else you will get a severe punishment.
• While the we are seeing the Kaliyug, no one can go out or come inside the room.
• If you have any questions to ask, you can ask me directly.
• No one from outside can interfere in between, if anyone do the he/she will get a current shock. And that's it " said the voice. " But you didn't answer our questions " said Karn, the eldest son of kunti. " Yes I will answer, so I am a machine, my name is Ina and about the second question, Kaliyug is a yug that comes after the Dwaparyug. There we will see the lives of six sisters " answered the machine or you can say Ina and just then a woman figure appeared in front of them. " So, can we start now? " Asked bhrata/dau Balram. " Yes ofcourse" answered Ina and clapped her hands and suddenly a screen appeared in front of them. Suddenly a beautiful voice was heard and a woman was seen.

" Di!! " Said the unknown beauty. After seeing her Arjun felt his heart beating loudly." What happened? Why are shouting Pooja? " Asked another beautiful who came from a room to the woman named Pooja. After seeing her Karn felt a sudden attraction. " Pooja " mumbled arjun under his breath. "Sonali di, where are the others? Aaj Mahabharat ka special episode hai" Pooja asked the woman named Sonali. "Sonali" muttered Karn. " Arrey Pooja when did you come? " Asked another woman who was coming down the stairs with another woman behind her. " Oh Priya di , you and Myra di came. I just came now " replied Pooja. " Priya " "Myra" mumbled yudhishthir and Bheem respectively. " Where is Meena and Meera? Are they studying? " Asked Sonali. " Woh log aur padhna do alag sabd hai di " said Myra. " Woh to hame bhi pata hai ki dono bhinn sabd hai " teased Pooja. " Abey tu chup kar " said Myra. " Look we came " said two girls who jumped down the last stair. " Yeh lo Meena aur Meera bhi agay " said Sonali. "Meena" muttered nakul "Meera" mumbled Sahadev. The way Pandavas where staring at the girls, didn't got missed by the family members.