Returning back to Hastinapur

Author's POV

" Behen is everything ready? " Aswathama asked. " Ha bhrata " Myra replied. " Thik hai " aswathama smiled. " Maharaj ki Jai ho! Maharaj humare 4 rajkumari a jo 4 ghore mein janey wali thi, woh ghoro ka tabiyat kharab ho gaya hai. Woh ghore rajkumario ko nahi le ja sakte " one of the sena told. Aswathama faked his tension. " Abh kya karenge? " Aswathama said. The girls also become tensed except Meera and Meena because they are going with nakul and sahadev. Just then the pandavas and Kauravas came. " Kya hu aswathama? Tum chintit lag rahe ho " duryodhan enquired. " Ha main chintit hu. Sonali, Priya, Myra aur Pooja jis ghoro mein sawar karne Wale the, woh ghore bimar par gaye. Abh kya kare? " Aswathama said and winked at duryodhan. Duryodhan nodded slightly at aswathama and said " thik bola mitr, vishay bohot kathin hai. Ek kaam karo, Pandavas humari beheno ko le jayenge ".

( One moment please!
So actually duryodhan and aswathama knew Pandavas liking towards the girls and vice versa. So they are trying to mingle them. )

Pandavas were shocked for but then smiled at their luck. " Hume koi apati nahi hai " Pandavas thought broke when the girls spoke. They were on cloud nine hearing that. " H-hume bhi koi apati nahi hai " Pandavas said. " Thik hai to fir agar kisi ko apati nahi hai to hum log prasthan karte hai " duryodhan said.

Here dusshasan was grinding his teeth seeing arjun and pooja standing together. He clinched his hand in anger or you can say jealousy. Yes, he was jealous not because he love Pooja but he his obsessed with her and he himself knew that it was not love. He wanted to talk with his mamashree.

The girls along with the pandavas climbed up on the horses. The Kauravas and aswathama has left early to give them ' privacy '.

The girls were talking among themselves and the boys were admiring them. " So I think you know the meaning of our names " Karn said. " No, I mean you all know so much about us so I thought you know this also " Karn added. " Yeah you are right we know the meaning of your names " Priya said chuckling.

" Karn means ' ear '
Yudhishthir means ' who is steady in battle '
Bheem means ' positive thinker '
Arjun means ' white '
Nakul means ' mongoose '
Sahadev means ' thousand god's ' " Priya said. " What about yours, like I think your names are very rare in Dwaparyug " Bheem said. The girls chuckled. " Yeah, they are very rare in Dwaparyug but common in Kaliyug " Pooja replied. " So, what does your name means? " Arjun asked.

" Sonali means ' golden '
Priya means ' dear or beloved '
Myra means ' favourable '
My name means ' veneration '
Meena means ' fish '
Meera means ' prosperous ' " Pooja replied. " Wow " a chorus answer came.

" Well, what was that thing that all of you use some times. It is some what like a Ayatah " Bheem asked. " Do you mean mobile? I mean this " Pooja said and all the girls took out their phones. " Yes yes. This one only " Bheem replied. The girls chuckled a bit. " This is called mobile or phone. You can you it to chat or call people. You can also play games in this " Meera said. " Oh " the boys said. " A great thing indeed " yudhishthir said to Karn making him nod.

" Accha, you all said before that in Kaliyug women are independent and do jobs. So what job did you all use to do? " Nakul asked. " I was a businesswoman, Priya was a lawyer, Myra was a well known chef, Pooja,Meena and Meera were doctors. Pooja was a gynecologist and meena and meera were cardiologist " sonali answered. " We also learnt dance and music. Pooja was exceptional because she learnt every extra curricular activities " Priya added and looked at Pooja who was giggling. " Don't mind but you all said that you were orphans so how did you got the money to study? " Sahadev curiously asked. The girls became sad but managed a smile. " We lived in an orphanage. There we learnt everything. When we grew up then our grandmother who was not present when our so called father left our so called mother died. But before dying she made a will in the name of her grandchildren which means us. Then we learnt those extra curricular activities " Meena answered. The boys nodded in acknowledgement.