Parents and going away

Author's POV

A whole week have passed. The rajkumaris are staying in hastinapur.
Today Krishna told the girls some people are coming to meet them. They were very excited.

" Sakha, bolo na kon ayega? " Pooja whined for the 100th time. " Jab ayenge tab dekhna " Krishna said for the 100th time. " Krishna, woh agaye " balram said coming inside the room where the girls and Krishna were sitting. " Thik hai chalo " Krishna said to the girls and got up from his sit and walked towards the door. The girls also got up and followed Krishna outside.

They went downstairs and saw everyone smiling. They were now really confused.
They saw Krishna and balram hug one person. " Mata, how are you? " Krishna said, the girls understood that it was devaki. But they still didn't see her and another man's face which they assumed as Vasudev, Krishna's father. " Main thik ho putr par main tumhare sath do din pehle Tak thi " devaki said the last line in confusion. " Mata, apke ke sath do second nahi bitaya to woh 100 sal lagta hai. Abh dekho main apke sath do din nahi bitaya, woh toh 2 century se jyada lagta hai " Krishna said pouting. She laughed and pinched his cheeks.

Suddenly the lady turned and the girls had a eye contact with her. They felt as if they had a relationship of years. The lady's has a motherly affection which they didn't see for years.

She smiled at them sweetly

She smiled at them sweetly. They also reciprocated the smile. They didn't even have this strong connection with kunti and Gandhari. " Idhar ao putri. Kanha ne tum log ke bare mein mujhe Saab bataya hai " the lady told. " Main devaki aur yeh hai kanha ke pitashree Vasudev. Yeah it's a little confusing as both father and son have the same name " she continued and chuckled while saying the last line and pointed at a man.

 Yeah it's a little confusing as both father and son have the same name " she continued and chuckled while saying the last line and pointed at a man

They smiled and went towards her. She hugged them and said " my putri ". They didn't even know when they unknowingly whispered " Maa ". " W-w-what did you call me? " She stuttered with tears in her eyes as she broke the hug. " Maa " they again whispered. She now broke down crying and tightly hug them, the girls also shedded tears. While all people smiled with tears in her eyes. Suddenly another woman entered and said " Wah devaki, main thori der keliye gayi aur tum ne un logo ke sath mulakat bhi kar liya ". They broke the hug and looked at her.