Invitation and going to hastinapur

Author's POV

It's been 3 month since the girls have left hastinapur. The royals of hastinapur were well but they missed the girls very much. The rajkumaris including Subhadra are still here in hastinapur, they told they are going back to their kingdoms 2 months later. They didn't say no as dushala used to love her sakhis company but used to miss the girls a lot. If dushala and the rajkumaris are friends then dushala and the girls were sisters. They loved each others company. One day dronacharya, aswathama and Shikhandi came to hastinapur came to hastinapur.

" Pranipat guru dron, aap yaha achanak? " Dhritarashtra asked. " Mere putr ka shaadi hai to mujhe nimantran karne to aana parega " dronacharya said laughing. " Oh, ok " the royals said, then it hit them. " WAIT, WHAT ? " All shouted as Shikhandi and aswathama covered their ears. " Calm down. Yes aswathama is going to be married " dronacharya said calming down everyone. " But with whom? " Arjun asked. Shikhandi and aswathama blushed. " He is going to be married with putri Shikhandi " dronacharya announced. " Wah mitr tumne to moj kardi " duryodhan teased. " Shut up " aswathama said, he knew the teasing session will start soon, so he is trying to prepare himself.

Soon his friends cum brothers started irritating and teasing him. " Bhrata aswathama, apko kitne bacche chahiye? " Everyone chocked hearing nakul's question. " NAKUL! Shut Up " aswathama said, his cheeks red as tomato. The rajkumaris and dushala started teasing Shikhandi about it. Shikhandi closed her eyes and blushed.

She was grown as a man and was made to believe that a girl cannot do anything, they are useless but aswathama made her believe that girls can do anything that a boy can. He told her that girls are the reincarnation of goddess Durga and goddess Kali, if they can kill the asurs then all girls can. He told her that girls go through labour pain which extends to 5 hours or more and is equal to 20 bones getting fractured simultaneously which a man cannot even go through for a second. She goes through period pain and other things too. Shikhandi smiled remembering all of that. She looked towards aswathama to see him looking at her already, she shyly smiled and turned her head.

In dwarka

The rajsabha was going on when a Sainik entered and said " Maharaj, apke liye ek sandesh hai " and gave the letter to him. Vasudev opened the letter and started reading it.

To Maharaj Vasudev,
Your highness my son is going to be married to panchal rajkumari Shikhandi the next week. We want you and your family to come and join us in the auspicious occasion. It is a humble request of mine.

Maharaj Dronacharya

The girls squealed hearing the news. " Bhrata is going to get married! " Meera shouted. " Pitashree chaliye na " Priya whined. Vasudev smiled and said " we will daughter. But you all will go first then we will come. When do you want to go? " Vasudev asked. " Umm, day after tomorrow " sonali said after thinking. " Ok then, you all will take leave tomorrow and will reach there day after tomorrow " Vasudev informed. " Yayy!! " The girls shouted in joy and went to pack their bags. The yadu family smiled seeing them excited.

The day of them going to hastinapur came. The girls were too excited to meet them after a whole 3 month. They wanted to tease aswathama so much, and also wanted to meet Shikhandi.

After a long journey of one day, the girls reached hastinapur. They were in palanquin, and from the netted curtains they could see the royals of hastinapur. They had tears in their eyes seeing their family members after such a long time. As soon as the girls entered the gates of hastinapur Mahal, they climbed down palanquin and rushed towards their family.

Kunti spread her hands for a hug. The girls reached kunti and hugged her tightly. " We missed you mata " Meena said. " I missed you all too putri " kunti said, her voice wobbled. " Can I get a hug too? " Gandhari asked, her blind fold wet with tears. The girls went towards gandhari and hugged her too. They took the blessings of the elders and their brothers too.

" Bhrata main apke shaadi keliye bohot betav " Meera said excitedly. Aswathama smiled. " Good thing. Well you should start the preparations from tomorrow only " duryodhan said. " Apka woh sangeet, mehendi, engagement woh sab nahi hoga kya? " Meena asked. " Nahi behen. Shikhandi aur mujhe ek chot sa shaadi chahiye isliye hum log woh sab nahi karenge. Parantu tum log apne shaadi mein jarur yeh sab ka vyavastha rakhna " aswathama said. The girls blushed. " Dhat!! " Pooja said and gave a light punch on his arm. The boys laughed followed by the girls and the elders looked at them weirdly. " Abh ndar chale yeh baki batein yaha pari karenge? " Bhishma said. Everyone chuckled and went inside the rajmahal.

Inside the rajmahal Shikhandi, dushala and the rajkumaris waited for them.
" Jiji!! " Dushala shouted and hugged the girls tightly. The girls also hugged her back. " Kaisi ho dushala? " Sonali asked.
" Ap Logo ko dekh ke bohot achi hu " dushala said smiling widely. " She is really sweet and good " the girls thought about dushala. " Aap log achhe hai jiji? " Their trance broke when they heard dushala. They nodded their heads in a yes. They moved their eyes through the whole rajmahal and noticed all the people except the pandavas. " Trying to find Pandavas? They have gone out for work " they heard duryodhan whispering in their ears. They lowered their eyes in shyness

After a while they heard the sound of footsteps. They turned and saw the shocked Pandavas. They came near them and pinched each other's arms and winced in pain. " Ahh, it hurts. It means you all are real! " Arjun exclaimed and the girls giggled. " How are you all? " Karn asked. " We are good, what about you all? " Sonali asked. " We are fine, thank you " Karn replied, the girls nodded in acknowledgement. " Now let's go, we have to eat lunch also " arjun said. The girls nodded and went followed by the boys.

Hi friends!

Hi friends!

So this is the smallest part that I have ever wrote as I didn't know what to write anymore. Well that's fine because I will make it up for you guys in the next chapter.

By the way aren't you all excited? Our priye bhrata aswathama and priye jiji Shikhandi are going to married!!!. The next chapter is going to have lots of dhamakas.

Be prepared because the twist is going to come soon in story along with some tears and laughter. ( Evil laugh )

Bye bye 💞💞
Stay safe and healthy
Vote and comment
Have a good day ❤️❤️