New people

Author's POV

Its been 3 days the boys are living with the girls. Though they were a little uncomfortable at first but soon got accustomed. They have went for shopping to buy them shoes, night clothes, party wear, casual clothes and other necessary things. Also by Krishna's magic they can write and speak in any language they want. Basically, now they are living like a happy family.

It was Sunday, though it doesn't matter as everyday is now a Sunday for them, still as the girls go to their respective work they were not able to give the boys much time.

Right now, the girls and the boys were eating breakfast and watching TV.
" Haha.. Aman is so funny, but Naina is behaving badly with him " Nakul remarked, as they were wathching
' KAL HO NA HO '. " Wait, have patience, the movie maybe looking funny but the last part is very emotional. Also soon Naina will realise her feelings for Aman and Rohit will realize his feeling for Naina " Meena said to Nakul, who made a face.

Its been 1 hour and The movie got over a few minutes ago. Pooja is wiping her tears with the tissue and were looking sad. " Aab tumlog rona bandh karo aur hath muh dholo " Sonali said wiping her tears with the back of her hand. The other nodded and went to wash their hand in bathroom.

After a few minutes everyone came back, they sat on the couch and started talking about different things, when suddenly the bell rang. Pooja went to open the door. As soon as she opened the door, someone outside the door engulfed her in a tight hug. She was shocked at first and broke the hug. Pooja gasped seeing the people in front of her. " Prisha!! Pallavi!!! Aayushman!!! Bhavika!!!! " the girls shouted. The boys were confused seeing the new people.

But, the heart of kanha, balram, duryo and dushala was exploding.

Kanha was staring at Pallavi, like Narayan got his Lakshmi.

Balram was gazing at Prisha, like Sheshnag got his Nagalakshmi.

Duryodhan's heart was beating at its fastest rate without any rest seeing Bhavika.

Dushala was at a loss of words, for the first time in life she was feeling an attraction towards a man.

But was all of this just attraction or...........
Something else? ( We will find out soon )

Pallavi subhash is the best friend of the girls, Bhavika and Aayushman and sister of Prisha Subhash

Pallavi subhash is the best friend of the girls, Bhavika and Aayushman and sister of Prisha Subhash. She is a very bubbly, Extrovert and cheerful girl and is short tempered like Myra and Pooja. She is a college professor.