Celebration ( Part 2- Utsav )

Author's POV

It was the night time. The girls along with dushala were getting ready. The whole arena were the celebration was going to be held was decorated beautifully.

" Wow didi, yeh jagha kitna Sundar lag raha hai! " Pooja exclaimed, she was standing in the balcony. " Yes, it is " sonali said, she was reading a book sitting on the chair. " Maine to tin pakode khay hain " Myra said, coming inside the chamber. The others shook their heads hearing her. " Myra di and her love story with food " Meena teased. " Abbey tune kya bola " Myra said and was going to beat her when Priya said " jhagra maat Karo ". Myra sighed in annoyance.

The girls got ready and came downstairs in the garden. Many people came in the celebration today. They saw the Kauravas and aswathama talking. Krishna and balram were with the elders talking something seriously. The girls went sat down on the singhasans.

After a while they elders came.
" Putri, tum log kya nritya aur sangeet prakatith Karne keliye taiyar ho? " Dhritarashtra asked. " Hya tatshree " Priya replied. " To fir jab Pandavas aur woh rajkumariya aajayenge tab tum log apna nritya kala ka pradarshan karna " Gandhari said. " Thik hai jyesth mata " Myra said.

The girls were talking with the elders about various things when they heard dushala. " Kunti maa dekho kon aya " she said and moved away. They saw six rajkumaris standing with their hands join in respect. They were smiling widely.

" Bua!! " One of the girls exclaimed and hugged kunti tightly, which they assumed as Subhadra

" Bua!! " One of the girls exclaimed and hugged kunti tightly, which they assumed as Subhadra. " Arrey Subhadra tum kaisi ho? " Kunti asked, Subhadra touched her feet and said " apko dekhne ke baad bohot achi hu ". One by one all of the rajkumaris touched the elders feet.
" Putri " kunti said to the rajkumaris. " Woh hai sonali, Priya, Myra, Pooja, Meena aur Meera. Woh log kaliyug se aye hain " kunti said. She turned towards the girls and said " woh hain Uruvi, devika, Valandhara, Subhadra, karenumati aur vijaya " kunti introduced. " Pranipat " the both parties said to each other.

After a few minutes the pandavas also came and the rajkumaris went to talk to them. The girls saw the love the rajkumaris held in their eyes for the pandavas. But they didn't understood the eye's of the pandavas. " Putri tum log apna nritya kiyu nahi dikhate? " Dhritarashtra asked. " Thik hai parantu sonali di aur Priya di pehla Jo nritya usme gaana gayenge " Pooja said. " Thik hai " kunti said. Everyone sat down on the respective singhasan given to them.

Sonali took a Veena and Priya took a harmonium. The others took their respective positions. The pandavas were excited to see their dance. The rajkumaris also wanted to see how good they can dance. They were jealous learning that the pandavas like the kaliyugi girls after accidentally hearing Duryodhan and aswathama's talk.