Rituals and first night

Author's POV

Aswathama was taken to the room where the rituals were going to be held. He went inside the room along with the boys and saw everyone surrounding Shikhandi.

" Bhrata betho na " Myra whined. " Thik hai baba " aswathama said and sat down.
Pooja stood up from her seat and said
" Achha, to parivar Jano hum yaha par humare priye bhrata aswathama ke shaadi ke liye ikattha huye hain. Isliye ek jor dar taliya ". Everyone clapped hearing her. Now Meera stood up. " To abh hum log kuch anushthan karenge aur woh hum log pehle isse shuru karenge. Dushala di abhi " she said.

Everyone turned and saw dushala with a plate along with her was Subhadra and karenumati. Dushala kept a plate subhadra came and pour the rose and karenumati pour the milk. Dushala mixed them with her hand. " To iske aandar bhrata aswathama and Shikhandi didi ko ek dusre ka anguthi dhoond na parega aur uske baad woh ek dusre ko pehnana parega. Samajh me aya? " She said. " Thik hai " aswathama said. " Ek, do, tin " Meena finished saying and they both dipped their hands inside the plate. The girls were cheering for aswathama and the boys were cheering for Shikhandi and the elders were seeing the fun. " Bhabhi aapko jitna hai! " Nakul shouted. " Nahi bhrata apko jitna hai " Meena shouted.

After a while they both took their hands out and they both had the rings in their hands.

" Abh pehna do " sonali said and aswathama made Shikhandi wear the ring and vice versa

" Abh pehna do " sonali said and aswathama made Shikhandi wear the ring and vice versa. Everyone cheered for them.

" Abh hum log ka bhi kuch anushthan hai " gandhari said. The younger generation nodded. The elders came forward. Kunti had a plate which contains 1 Dori and a plate of sweet along with a glass of water. " So, you have to tie this dori at his hand and feed this to him and vice versa " gandhari said to Shikhandi. Shikhandi nodded and took the dori. She tied it on his hand and fed him the sweet and made him drink the water. Aswathama also made her feed the sweet and the water. " Aswathama we have to go to panchal for vadhu varan. You can come with your wife and friends later " Dronacharya said. " Kon kon jayega pitashri? " Aswathama asked. " Main, Maharaj aur maharani, mahamantri, mahamahim, yadu family aur humari putriya " dronacharya said. " Thik hai pitashri " aswathama replied.

They reached panchal long time back and were preparing for the arrival of Aswathama and Shikhandi. After some time of waiting they heard the sound of chariot and footsteps of horses. Priya quickly went and fetched the arti thali for gandhari.

Gandhari went towards the gate, where aswathama and Shikhandi were standing. She started rotating the arti thali which was followed by the sound of conch shell. She lastly put bindi of sindoor on both of their foreheads. Kunti, rohini and devaki also did the same.

Valandhara brought a pot of rice which Shikhandi kicked slightly with her right foot. The pot fell and the rice spread.

After that Uruvi brought a thali of Alta. Shikhandi stepped on it and wet her feet after that she stepped inside the house walking on a white cloth.

Aswathama and Shikhandi were going to come inside when they were blocked by the girls, the rajkumaris and dushala. " Where is our money bhrata? " Meera teased. Aswathama frowned. " What money? " He asked. " We don't know but if you don't give us then we will not let you enter " Meena warned. " Ain't this the work of the bride's sister and not the groom's? " Arjun teasingly asked. " We are the sisters of bhrata aswathama and Shikhandi didi also. So, technically we have the right to ask money from him " the words of Pooja warmed Shikhandi's heart. " Aren't we your sisters didi? " Myra asked Shikhandi. " Ofcourse you all are " Shikhandi replied. " You want money? " Aswathama asked. " Yes " came the reply. " How much? " Asked aswathama. " Each 3000 " again came the reply. " I Will give you all tomorrow " said aswathama and got inside. " Yes, wait No " they said but where was aswathama. He had went with Shikhandi to his room. " Bhrata!!! " They shouted. " Sshh, Don't shout. Let him spend some time with bhabhi " the boys said. The girls pouted but realised it.

" Ooff " aswathama sighed. " Arya aap thik to hai na? " Shikhandi asked, she was standing infront of the mirror opening her jewellerys. " Hya wait tumne mujhe kya bola? " Aswathama said. " Aap thik to hai na? " Shikhandi repeated. " Nahi tumne mujhe kya bulaya? " Aswathama asked. " Arya " Shikhandi said. Aswathama smiled widely. " Oh my! I never in my left thought that I will get someone who will call me Arya " aswathama said as he hugged Shikhandi from the back. Shikhandi smiled and said " now you have me to call you Arya ". " Hmm " he whispered. He kissed her neck slightly. She shuddered in his touch. Suddenly he picked her up and went to the bed, then laid her down and hovered over her. " Wait! w-what are you doing? " Shikhandi Stuttered. " I am doing the thing that every humans do in their first night " he whispered huskily in her ear. " I need some time, please. Can I? I hope you don't have any problem " she whispered. " Ofcourse not sweetheart, I don't have any problem. Now I don't think you will mind if we cuddle " he said, caressing her hair as he opened her hair accessories. " No " she giggled. " Stop! I am very ticklish " she continued as she laughed when aswathama caressed her stomach. " The fierce senapati of panchal and ticklish " aswathama asked amused. " Do you have any problem? " Shikhandi asked faking her anger. " Ofcourse not senapati ji " aswathama said as he bowed his head. " How can I have any problem with our senapati, moreover when she is my angry bird " aswathama said pressuring the word my. " Now let's sleep " Shikhandi said. " Sure hun " aswathama said and laid down beside her.

The night went on by taking and cuddling with each other.

 Hi!

Hi!

I am back, hope I didn't make you all wait. Yeah I know it's a very short part but please forgive me. By the way did you all like the last part. Wasn't it so cute? I love aswathama and Shikhandi. I am a aswathama and Shikhandi shipper. Are you all too? If so then raise your hands.

Bye bye 💞💞
Have a great day ❤️