arguments between sisters

Author's POV

It was early in the morning ( 5am ), everyone was busy in preparing the things for the wedding as today was the wedding of the girls, Pandavas and dushala.

" Pooja niche chal " Priya coming inside the room and saw Pooja standing in the balcony ( Priya was facing Pooja's back ). " Nahi jaungi " she replied coldly. " Priya kaha gayi t-" sonali stopped saying as she saw Priya trying to persuade Pooja. " Kya hua didi? Aap ruk kyu gayi? " Myra said coming along with Meera and Meena. Sonali didn't reply her questions but went towards Pooja. " Pooja niche chal " sonali said in a ordering tone. " Mai Nahi jaungi " Pooja again replied, coldly. " Pooja chal " Myra said coming forward. " Nahi jaungi. Aap log ko samajh nahi aata hai kya?!! " Pooja snapped and towards them. All the sisters were shocked seeing her like this.

Her eyes were red and teary, it looked like she cried for a long time. Her rosy cheeks were red and indicated how much she rubbed it. They were stained with her eyeliner and tears. Her hair was messy and she wore nothing except the lehengas not even the jewellerys and her odhni.

Sonali went forward and cupped her cheeks. " Kya hua tujhe behen? " She asked softly. But instead Pooja jerked her hand aggressively and said " kuch nahi. Abh aap jao ". " Pooja behave yourself " Priya warned. " Behave nahi karungi. Maine arjun se pyaar Kiya tha. Main, Pooja, kisi se pehli baar pyaar ki thi. Woh bhi mujhe chor diya " she said, a new set of tears rolled down her eyes. " Woh toh hum sabne ky-" sonali was cut off by Pooja. " Agar Kiya hota to itni asani se shaadi keliye manjur kaise hogayi? " Pooja snapped. " Pooja!! " Sonali shouted. " Kya?!!! " Pooja shouted back but her words fainted as a slap landed on her cheeks.

No, it was not sonali. It was Priya. " Tab se dekh Rahi hu tum didi ke sath kaise baat kar rahi ho. Sharam nahi aati? Usne tumhe itne saal se pal pos kar bara Kiya. Tumne Jo chaha tumhe woh Diya. Aur tum uske sath aise baat kar rahi ho " Priya shouted. Everyone was shockes seeing Priya like this. But suddenly they heard a sob. The turn towards it and saw sonali, who never broke down infront of anyone, crying. " Bolne do Priya. Bolne do " she said sniffing. " Didi aap-" Priya stopped when sonali ran out of the room crying. " Kya mila tumhe? Chodo haldi hai kuch der baat. Niche ajana " Myra said, angrily. " Didi, aap bhi? I am sorry I should not have told di like that " Pooja said helplessly. " Tum shama karne ke yogya nahi ho " Myra said and went out along with Priya, who glared at her one last time. " Aapko Aisa bolna nahi chahiye tha " Meena said as Meera nodded in agreement. " I am sorry " Pooja said. " Hume nahi, didi ko jakey bolo " Meera said. " Nahi main abhi nahi bolne wali " Pooja said, her ego hitting her again. " Jo aapki marzi " Meena said and went out of the room followed by Meera.

Pooja sat on the bed and let out a sigh. " Tum ne Jo bola tha Maine wo kar diya " she said staring at the person who was coming out from the bathroom. " Bohot achha " the man laughed hysterically along with a woman who was behind him. " Now please don't hurt her " Pooja requested. " We will not " the woman replied and went out with the man as Pooja fell on the floor crying. " I am sorry didi but I had to do it to save you " she said crying.

Hi guys!

Hi guys!

How are you all? I am not fine at all. Got a high fever. I think I won't be able to update for a few days. Please co-operate with that.

Is this chapter a little emotional? Can you guess who was the man and who was the woman? If you can comment in the comments section.

Take care be safe

Bye bye 💞💞
Have a great day

Yours lovingly
Samprikta