Panchal Yudh

Author's POV

Today morning everyone was busy preparing for the war. Pandavas and Kauravas started discussing among themselves about the vyuhas, what weapons to use etc. The girls were busy in helping kunti and Gandhari to prepare the arti thali. Today they wore the simplest kurti they got and all were shocked to see such type of dress but still the boys have not seen them. ( Sonali wore a pink kurti, priya wore a red kurti, Myra wore a sky blue kurti, Pooja wore a deep blue kurti, Meena wore a light green kurti and Meera wore a deep green kurti ). " Putri, tum log Jake khana kha lo, tum logo ne to kuch nahi khaya subha se " kunti smilingly said. " Mata apne aur jyesth mata ne bhi to nahi khaya " Priya said. " Wo putri hum log apne putro ke liye upwas kar rahe hai unlogo ke Vijay ke liye, woh upwas tum logo ko karne ki jarurat nahi hai " Gandhari tried to make them understand. " Thik hai jyesth mata " sonali said. They didn't wanted to eat but can't even say NO to kunti or Gandhari so they agreed.

The girls took the food and were going to take a bite but stopped when they saw the pandavas going towards the weaponry room without taking a glance at anything. They looked at the food for once and took it to the children of the maids who were playing outside. They gave the plate of food to them, they first obliged to take the plate but eventually agreed after the girls pleaded to them.

After 1 hour

" Maa humare prasthan ka samay hogaya hai " arjun told kunti. " Haa putra mujhe pata hai. Tum log mere pas Thora ao, mujhe tum logo ki arti karni hai " kunti smiled and told the pandu putras. They smiled at their mother and went towards her.

( Imagine Karn is also here )

After kunti was done doing the arti of the pandavas she said " Putra karn, apne, apne bhai aur woh ladkio ka khayal rakhna ". " Aap chintit na ho mata, main sabka khayal rakhunga " Karn assured. Kunti replied with a hearty smile.

After taking the blessings of everyone, they lastly went to dronacharya. " Gurudev hume ashirwad dijiye " the pandavas and Kauravas said at the same time and touched the feet of dronacharya. " Mera ashirwad tum log ke sath sada hai putra, Vijayi bhava, Ayushman bhava " dronacharya blessed them. The pandavas and Kauravas smiled at dronacharya till dronacharya again continued. " Mera putra aswathama yudh nahi karega parantu woh tum logo ke sath jayga tum logo ko sahayata karne " dronacharya said.

After talking with everyone for a few minutes they went to Krishna and balram. " Madhav aap ka Jana jaruri hai? " Arjun asked sadly because before they are coming back Krishna and balram are going back to dwarka. " Ha parth, pitashri Vasudev ka tabiyat accha nahi hai, mujhe janeka Maan nahi tha par mujhe janahi hoga. Tum dukhi mat hona hum dono firse milenge " Krishna assured arjun. Arjun turned to balram and said " Dau Hume ashir-" arjun was cut off by balram " mera ashirwad tum log ke sath sada hai arjun, Vijayi bhava ". Arjun smiled in reply. " Parth yeh loh " Krishna said and gave arjun 5 stones.