Missing ( A One Direction story) (Experiments/Hybrids)

I was your normel everyday kid. Happy life, average grades, great family and friends. But that changed when i got kidnapped. I was forced into some...stuff.... anyway, let's not get into too much detail on that. I don't like talking about it.

I escaped, and while on the run, i ran into 5 amazing boys, who turned out to be in the biggest boyband, called One Direction. I didn't know that at the time, i mean, i had been shadowed from the world for 3 years. I didn't know anyone. Because of... well...my family died while i was taken, the boys took me in. It was great. Untill I started to fall for two of the guys, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson.

On top of that, my past caught up VERY quickly. Too quickly for my liking. Turns out, im part of a master plan. While i was kidnapped, i was experimented on, like many other kids had been. And, i gotta learn how to control my new... problem? It's hard to explain. Also, i gotta save  the other experiments, protect my friends, my new family, and learn how to live in this new world.

Yeah, it's alot to take in, and do. Even worse, i'm 15, have no idea what I'm doing, and this connection i now have, with one certain boy, known as the Soul Mate connection? It can mess up your judgement. I learned that the hard way.

My name is Emily Oak, experiment 09872, also known at my old school "The girl who went Missing", the 15 year old who has to save everyone, warn the world of Hammond's evilness, oh, and find out who is my Soul Mate. This is my story. Trust me, if you don't like swearing, fighting, killing, stuff like that, then go read a fairy tail or something. If you do, or just want to learn how to save your own life, and open your eyes to the truth,  read on. You never know, you might end up being taken and experimented on like me, so my story might help you learn some stuff, or just help save your life.