chapter 5

Harry’s point of view

Wow...today...it’s been so crazy. When we were walking home, I noticed that Louis was down, but I didn’t know what to do. He’d been down for so long, because of Eleanor, it’s horrible. Usually, Louis is the happy, hyper, crazy one; always cracking jokes. But not recently. He’s become so quiet and sad, it’s so heartbreaking. But something changed today. When we meet Emily. I swear I saw a light shine up in his eyes the moment when he saw her. He’s got it bad for her and Im happy for him. I really am. I think Emily has helped him get over Eleanor. I know, Emily is young, so it shouldn’t be right. But, I think she could be the one to heal his torn up heart. I’m happy for him, I really am.

Niall’s point of view

I know that Emily is only a kid, but, she’s so cute... At first, I wasn’t sure what to do when we ran into her, I was so confused. And when that man came, I was scared. He looked so...wrong... And when Emily fainted, I felt so panicky. Yet, when I saw Louis looked so protective over her, I noticed something in his expression. He wore that same expression when he was around Eleanor. When I realized it, I felt so angry. He’s 21! He shouldn’t be falling for someone who is still in their teens! And when he insisted on sitting by her side and holding her hand, it really got to me. I was telling Liam about it, before she woke up. He noticed that we both had fallen for Emily. When she woke up, I tried to get in their quick, trying to make her feel calm.

But when she told me her story.... It tore me up. I was so upset, about what she was saying. She’s only a kid! She doesn’t deserve to go through that! No one does! I felt weak for crying, but, Harry and Louis were. So I guess I didn’t seem weak. When Louis starting flirting with her, with his introduction and taking her cover, I felt some anger rush through. But I laughed along the others, trying to cover myself up.

I think, I feel something for Emily. Im not sure. But I think it’s really possible. And if I do love her...wait love? I can’t think of another word like love... But anyway, I don’t know what I will do.

Louis’s point of view

As Emily left the room, the boys all turned their heads to me, and started to smile. I started to blush, and said “what?”

Zayn punched my shoulder and said “You know what”

I tried to pull and innocent face and said “No I don’t”

Harry walked over to me and messed my hair up, and said “Yes you do! I can tell when you’re lying! So... Emily huh?” He sat down and wagged his eyebrows at me.

My blush deepened and I looked down at my hands. Was I that obvious?

I looked back up, to see the guys smiling at me...well...Zayn, Harry and Liam were...Niall was just looking away from me. What’s wrong with Niall?