chapter 24

Today, when I woke up, I noticed that everyone was awake and going crazy.

“What’s going on?” I asked Louis.

He just pointed to a cage next to Damon and Alexia. I noticed a small brown mop of curls next to Alexia, but I couldn’t make out whom. My eyes opened in horror though, as I recognised the boy next to Damon.

His bleach blonde hair, his deep blue eyes, belonging to one of the boys that had taken me in and saved me.

Hammond had gotten hold of Harry and Niall.

Alexia’s point of view

I woke up to the sound of shouting. At first, I ignored it, because I thought that Matt and Dani had decided to make it snow again. But, as I heard a cage next to me slam open then close, my eyes shot open and I sat upwards quickly.

That didn’t come from Perrie’s cage, and the cage next to me is empty.

I turned to the cage next to me, which should have been empty, but realized that someone was in the cage. I noticed that it was a boy, maybe around 18 or 19, my age. He had dark chocolate, messy curls, and he looked slightly tanned. I noticed he was covered in tattoos.

He slowly opened his eyes, and looked across to me, and I froze. His emerald eyes, so perfect and bright, stared at me. At first, he looked shocked and lost, but then his face filled with wonder.

I felt myself falling in his eyes, I couldn’t explain it. Something about this boy was just so perfect. Something about him, made me want to know him, care for him, be with him. It was the strangest feeling I had ever felt, because I’ve only felt protective and wanted to care for friends. But this emotion was magnified, it was so strong. This was something I couldn’t explain.

“Hey” He said quietly, and began to play with his curls. For some reason, I wanted to play with his curls.

“Hey” I shyly said, and gave a timid wave to him, completely forgetting the rules against speaking. This beautiful looking boy made me lose my common senses; I felt like one of those silly teenage girls I had overheard Eleanor think about, when she was remembering something from her past.

 “What’s you name love?” He asked, keeping his voice low. He shuffled over to me, and leaned against the bars that stood between me and this boy. I felt butterflies dance in my stomach, and my heart race a mile as I heard him call me ‘love’.

“Alexia. What’s yours?” I asked, looking down and tucking some braids behind my ear, as my braids weren’t tied up. I leaned against the bars, so that I could be closer to this boy. As I leaned against it, I could feel his breath on me, making me shiver.