chapter 28

Authors note. If you don't like gore, then be warned. There is gore in this chapter. Just warning you.

________________________________________________________________

He quickly removed the cloths, revealing 6, beaten up boys, tied down to chairs. Damon. Liam. Zayn. Harry. Niall, and finally, my boyfriend, Louis.

“The fuck did you do?” I screamed, tears beginning to form.

He just laughed, causing Danielle, Perrie, Alexia, Misty, Eleanor and I to start running towards him, screaming.

“One more step and I cut them” He said, and we froze.

Our screaming causes the boys to wake up. Their focus was messed up, but when they could finally see, their gaze fixed on us.

“EMILY! MISTY! RUN! HE WANTS YOU JUST RUN!” The boys began screaming.

Emily’s point of view

Why does he want us?

Some sort of force began to push me away from them. Along with Misty. We slowly began to be dragged away from the group, closer to the door.

“They hell?” Misty screamed.

That was when Hammond punched Damon in the face, causing the force to stop.

“Stupid mutants and their powers. One more move like that, and you all will be gutted like a fish, got it?” He snarled. This caused the boys to nodded, then look back at us.

During this, Misty and I walked back to our group, taking our original positions.

“Why?” I asked.

“Why what girl?” Hammond snapped.

Oh someone’s a little pissed.

“Why are you doing this? Why did you take the boys, and why do you need Misty and I so much?” I asked, my voice cracking slightly.

No Emily! Tough act, tough act! Act like a badass, or he’ll take advantage and think your week!

“Oh, for such a brilliant experiment, you sure are stupid! I took the boys, because they are your weakness! These boys!” He screamed, gesturing to the boys madly. “Are your weakness! You, your twin, and your friend’s weaknesses. And that ladies. And gents of course” He said, and jumped down.

My mouth dropped in shock.

That ledge was at least a few feet high! He should be dead, or at least have broken something!