chapter 10

Louis’s point of view

Seeing Emily curled up next to Niall, made my blood boil. Jealousy shot through me, as I watched her curl up in his arms, her beautiful face buried in his chest. I noticed the look Niall was giving her, full of love.

I tried to watch the film, but I kept on glancing back at Emily and Niall, unable to focus.

That should be me, instead of him.

I felt my blood heat up even more when I saw him kiss her on her head, and whispered something. He looked up to the others and said “Im just going to take Emily off to bed”.

Everyone nodded, but I glared at him. He ignored my glare, and picked Emily up, bridal style.

As he gets up and carry’s her bridal style, I shoot daggers at him with my eyes, glaring at his back as he walks out, jealousy boiling inside me.

When he was out of my sight, I turned back to the others, to realize that they were staring at me.

“What?” I snapped at them.

Perrie chucked a pillow at me, and said “Don’t you “What?” us!” bringing her fingers up and making speech marks at the word “what”.

“Why not?” I sneered back. I wasn’t sure why I was being so horrible to her; I usually get along well with her. It’s just seeing Niall with Emily... even thinking about him with her makes my blood boil.

Harry hit me round the head, while Zayn said “Stop lashing out at Perrie, just because you’re pissed because Niall is cuddled up with Emily!”

I immediately felt bad, and looked at Perrie, saying “Im sorry. I didn’t mean to. It’s just...” I sighed, unable to finish my sentence.

Everyone gave me a sympathetic look, and Perrie walked over to me, hugged me, and said “It’s ok, I understand” I smiled and hugged her back, then let her go.

She walked back to Zayn and sat on his lap. The others looked at me, and Harry said “So?”

“So what?” I asked, looking at him.

“What you going to do?” Harry said, looking at me.

“What do you mean?” I asked, completely confused.

“You know well what I mean! You like Emily, a lot. That’s good, because after that slut, Emily might be good for you” Harry said.

“But Niall really likes her. We all know Niall, if he falls for a girl, he falls. Hard. He hasn’t really liked anyone since we were put together as a group. He’ll be crushed if he can’t have Emily” Liam interrupted.