chapter 21

Alexia’s point of view

“Guys! Move!” I thought to Emily and Louis, who were holding each other’s hands through the bars.

These two are crazy! They’re going to get themselves killed! FUCK!

“No, im not going to let her go. We stick together, no matter what” Louis thought back, staring at Emily, who nodded back to him.

FUCK!

Hammond and his follower stopped in front of Emily’s cage, making it hard for me to see.

“Well well well, what do we have here?” Hammond said, and by the way he was moving his head slightly, I could tell he was looking at Emily and Louis.

Fucking shit!” I cursed to myself.

I saw Hammond’s head turn to Misty’s cage, then look between the two girls. “This is very interesting” He said.

My guess was, he realized that Emily and Misty were related. After what Misty said about having a twin, and looking at Emily, I connected the dots. My guess was proven when they held hands, froze for a few seconds, and then pulled away in shock. Dream state.

I’d heard from an old cell mate of mine in the last cage I was kept in, Connie, about this. Something about family connections, that happens only to us mutants. She said that when you come in contact with a family member for the first time, and have never known or met them before, due to separation, they fall into a dream state which shows them images of their past, showing how they are connected, and some of their past.

Another thing she mentioned was something about partners. Soul mates, she called them. Every two people are connected to each other, and are destined. Sometimes, they hate each other, sometimes they love each other. Together, the partners are unstoppable, and are stronger together. It happens to us mutants and humans, but humans don’t get stronger; they just marry off and have kids. Mutant’s powers become way stronger when they meet. They know that they are destined to be, by when you first meet them, you feel a sort of connection. Some people feel that it quickly and easily, while others don’t. It takes time for some to realize the connection.

I noticed, when I first met Eleanor, that this ‘Louis boy’ wasn’t her true Soul Mate, even though he meant the world to her and she could never stop thinking about him. I saw a connection between Eleanor and Damon, but it won’t be clear that they do until we get out, and they manage to actually touch each other, to feel the connection. Something about touch, Connie mentioned that sparks are their when the two Soul Mates touch.

Connie also mentioned that there is always someone that is similar to their Soul Mate, which can cause them to never meet. In these cases, they never get to meet their Soul Mate, and are always going to be looking for their true Soul Mate. My guess was that Louis was the one that was similar to Damon, who is Eleanor’s true Soul Mate.

By the looks of it, Emily’s is Louis’s true Soul Mate. I can see a connection. Not sure how I can see it, it’s just something I gained. Something about being related to a human wich, not a mutant witch like Misty is.

“Guards. These two” Hammond said, and Misty’s and Emily’s cages were opened.

“NO! Leave her alone!” Louis screamed. Yep, defiantly Emily’s Soul Mate.

“Shut up Louis!” You’ll just get hurt!” Eleanor screamed. She still doesn’t realize that Louis isn’t her true one...

I felt Damon’s emotions turn muddy blue. Don’t ask, sometimes I can feel people’s emotions turn a colour, which represent an emotion. Only started last year. My guess, either sad, upset or heartbreak. Don’t ask me, im new to this reading crap!