Chapter 32: Sol's 21st Birthday

As Sol, Althea, and Finley made their way back to their house after the battle, Sol couldn't help feeling a little down. It was around this time in her past life that she would have been celebrating her 21st birthday with her friends back in the wizarding world. But now, she was in a completely different world, and she knew she couldn't celebrate it with her old friends.

Feeling a little overwhelmed with emotion, Sol decided to tell Althea and Finley about how she had ended up in the demi-human world. She began to share a story about how she had died in a trap in a temple. She told them about how the floor had caved in and she was left in the dark, not knowing what was happening. Suddenly, she found herself in this new world.

"I know it might sound strange, but today is actually my birthday," Sol said, a little hesitant.

Althea and Finley looked at each other in surprise. "Really? We had no idea! Happy birthday, Sol!" Althea exclaimed, giving her a hug.

Finley joined in. "Yeah, happy birthday, Sol! You're 21 now, right?"

Sol nodded, feeling a little emotional. "It's just weird to think that I'm the same age now as I was when I died in that temple. I never imagined that I would end up here, in this world. It's so different from what I'm used to."

Althea and Finley listened intently as Sol told them about her past life and how she had ended up in the demi-human world. They could see how much it meant to her to share it with them.

"I'm just glad we could be here for you, Sol," Althea said, giving her a reassuring smile.

Finley added, "Yeah, we're your friends, and we'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Sol felt grateful for her friends and knew that she was lucky to have them. She might not be able to celebrate her birthday with her old friends, but she was happy to celebrate it with Althea and Finley. And who knew? Maybe this year would be the start of a new tradition.