Chapter 45: A Romantic Date

After the incident with Neko, Sol had been feeling down and needed a pick-me-up. She decided to ask Althea out on a date, hoping to lift her spirits. Althea was surprised but pleased, and eagerly accepted.

Sol planned the perfect date, taking Althea on a romantic walk through the woods, with a picnic basket full of their favorite foods. The sun was setting, casting a warm glow on the trees, making the scene even more beautiful.

As they walked, Sol took every opportunity to compliment Althea, telling her how beautiful she was and how much she admired her strength and courage. Althea blushed at Sol's sweet words, feeling her heart flutter with each one.

"You know," Sol said, taking Althea's hand in hers. "I've been thinking a lot about you lately. I don't know if it's the way you fight, or the way you smile, but I just can't get enough of you."

Althea smiled, feeling her own heart race. "Really? I've been feeling the same way about you. You're so kind and caring, and I love the way you always put others first."

Sol grinned, feeling her own cheeks heat up. "I just want to make you happy, Althea. You make me feel alive."

As they reached a clearing, Sol spread out a blanket and set up the picnic, pouring each of them a glass of wine. They talked and laughed, enjoying the peacefulness of the woods and each other's company.

As the night grew darker, Sol leaned in and kissed Althea on the lips, causing her to gasp in surprise. Sol pulled back, looking into Althea's eyes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so forward," Sol said, feeling embarrassed.

But Althea smiled, pulling Sol close. "No, don't be sorry. That was wonderful. I feel the same way about you."

They kissed again, this time longer and more passionately. As they pulled away, they both knew that they had found something special in each other.

"I love you, Sol," Althea said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I love you too, Althea," Sol replied, feeling her heart swell with happiness.

As they packed up and headed back to the house, they walked hand in hand, feeling closer than ever before. They knew that they were perfect girlfriends for each other, and they couldn't wait to see what the future held for their relationship.