Chapter 39: Determination to Master the New Style

Sol was determined to master her new Sol Style. She spent every spare moment practicing and refining her techniques, constantly pushing herself to become better.

"Come on, Althea! Show me what you've got!" Sol said, grinning as she crouched down in a fighting stance.

Althea smirked and lunged forward, throwing a punch at Sol. Sol quickly dodged and countered with a swift kick to Althea's side.

"You're getting better, Sol!" Althea said, impressed with Sol's speed and agility.

But Sol wasn't satisfied yet. She wanted to push herself even further.

"Finley, come and spar with me!" Sol challenged, beckoning him over.

Finley nodded and stepped forward, ready to face Sol. The two of them circled each other, eyes locked, waiting for the other to make a move.

Sol was analyzing Finley's movements, looking for his pressure points and weak spots. She knew that her new Sol Style relied heavily on precision and accuracy, and she was determined to find any openings she could.

Suddenly, Sol launched herself forward, throwing a series of punches and kicks at Finley. He countered each of her moves with ease, but Sol was relentless.

She moved with incredible speed, her movements fluid and graceful. Finley found it hard to keep up with her, but he wasn't about to back down.

Sol continued to analyze Finley's movements, looking for any signs of weakness. She noticed a slight hesitation in his left arm and took advantage of it, delivering a swift strike to his elbow.

Finley winced in pain, but he didn't give up. He continued to fight, his movements becoming more erratic as Sol continued to target his pressure points.

The two of them sparred for what felt like hours, their bodies slick with sweat and their muscles aching. But neither of them was willing to give up.

Finally, Sol saw an opening. She feinted to the left, then spun around and delivered a powerful roundhouse kick to Finley's head. He stumbled back, dazed, and Sol took advantage of the opening, delivering a swift punch to his gut, hitting one of his weak spots.

Finley fell to the ground, gasping for air. Sol stood over him, breathing heavily, but triumphant.

"I did it!" she exclaimed, grinning from ear to ear. "I finally mastered my new style!"

Althea clapped her on the back, grinning. "We knew you could do it, Sol. You're a force to be reckoned with now!"

Sol beamed with pride, happy that her hard work had paid off. She knew that there was still more to learn and that she had to keep pushing herself, but for now, she was content in the knowledge that she had achieved what she set out to do.