Chapter 34: Sweet Dream of Love

Althea lay in her bed, lost in a deep slumber. As she slept, her mind wandered to thoughts of Sol. She dreamt of them walking hand in hand, laughing and talking as they strolled through the forest. In her dream, she could feel Sol's warmth beside her and smell her sweet scent.

They stopped by a serene lake, and Sol pulled Althea in for a tender embrace. Althea felt her heart race as Sol leaned in to kiss her. Their lips met, and Althea felt a surge of passion within her. She wrapped her arms around Sol, pulling her closer as they continued to kiss.

After a while, they broke apart, gazing into each other's eyes. Althea could see the love and tenderness in Sol's eyes, and it made her heart swell with joy. They walked back, arm in arm, to the village, where they sat together and talked for hours.

Althea woke up with a smile on her face, still lost in the sweet dream of love. She couldn't help but feel her heart race as she thought about Sol. She wished that the dream could become a reality, that she could hold Sol in her arms and go on a proper date with her.

As much as Althea longed to confess her feelings to Sol, she was still scared. She didn't want to risk losing their friendship, so she kept her feelings to herself for the time being. However, the dream had given her hope that maybe one day, her feelings would be reciprocated, and they could be together.

Althea closed her eyes, feeling content and happy. She knew that even though she couldn't have Sol in reality, she had her in her dreams, and that was enough for now.