Chapter 46: A Proposal

Three years had passed since Sol and Althea had started dating, and their love had only grown stronger with time. They had been through so much together, and had always been there to support each other.

As they sat on the couch one evening, Sol felt her heart pounding in her chest. She knew what she wanted to say, but she was nervous about how Althea would react.

"Althea," Sol began, taking her hand in hers. "I've been thinking a lot about our future together, and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Althea looked at Sol, her eyes widening in surprise. "What are you saying, Sol?"

"I'm saying that I want to ask you to marry me," Sol said, pulling out a small box from her pocket and opening it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring.

Althea gasped, tears welling up in her eyes. "Sol, I...I don't know what to say."

Sol's heart sank, fearing that she had misread Althea's feelings. But then Althea threw her arms around Sol, hugging her tightly.

"Yes, Sol! Of course I'll marry you!" Althea exclaimed, kissing Sol on the lips.

Sol felt tears of joy streaming down her face, feeling like the happiest person in the world. She slipped the ring onto Althea's finger, and they hugged each other again, not wanting to let go.

Over the next few weeks, Sol and Althea planned their wedding, which was going to be a small and intimate ceremony in the woods where they had shared so many special moments together. Their friends and family were overjoyed to hear the news, and offered to help in any way they could.

On the day of their wedding, Sol and Althea stood in front of their loved ones, holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes. They exchanged vows of love and commitment, promising to always be there for each other and to face any challenges that came their way.

As they kissed, sealing their marriage, Sol felt like the luckiest person in the world. She had found her soulmate in Althea, and she knew that they would be together forever.