Chapter 50: great shake

Chapter 50:

Sol had successfully made it to the demi-human world with her family and had been living there for a year. She had adjusted to her new life and found a sense of peace that she had never felt before. Her new reincarnated body with long white hair that flowed in the wind and her blue eyes made her feel like a new person, and she couldn't be happier.

One day, as she stood in front of the mirror, admiring her new body, she smiled at her cute figure. Suddenly, the ground beneath her feet started to shake violently, and Sol stumbled, trying to keep her balance.

Alarmed, Finley and Althea came running out of the house, and they saw that the ground was cracking open, and the sky turned dark.

"Sol, we have to get out of here," Althea shouted, grabbing Sol's hand.

Without a second thought, the three of them ran as fast as they could, trying to escape the devastation that was unfolding around them.

But before they could get far, their house collapsed, and Sol felt a sharp pain in her leg. She fell to the ground, and Finley and Althea rushed to her side, trying to help her up.

"Sol, are you okay?" Finley asked, his voice filled with worry.

Sol gritted her teeth, feeling the pain in her leg intensify. "I'm fine. We have to keep moving," she said, trying to stand up again.

Althea put an arm around Sol's waist, helping her to stand. "We'll get through this together," she said, her voice firm and reassuring.

With Althea and Finley's support, Sol managed to keep moving, even as the world around them crumbled. She knew that she had to be strong, for her family's sake and for the sake of the demi-human world.

As they ran, Sol felt a sense of determination welling up inside her. She was a fighter, and she wouldn't let anything stand in her way. With the Sword of Destiny in her hand, she knew that she could overcome any obstacle.

And so, with her family by her side, Sol pressed on, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. For she knew that, no matter what happened, they would always be together, and they would always be strong.