Chapter 0-Before we start ...

Hi Nico di Angelo's lovers! So, I've been wanting to write a story about Nico from the Percy Jackson series, so here we are! Before we start, you need to know a few important things about the book and the characters.

1. The story is happening after Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian.

2. There will be smut/lemon/explicit sex scenes, so if you're not comfortable reading such things, I suggest you go find another book to read.

3. Because of the smut parts, Nico will be aged up. He will be seventeen (physically, let's not forget that he has been a prisoner of the Lotus Hotel for years)

4. This book is a x Fem! Reader, so for Nico to fall in love with the reader, we will have to say he is attracted to both girls and boys. But, even if he is bi, he never fell in love with Percy nor Will.

5. It is said, in the story, that Nico is at least a head taller than her. Y/n: 5'4/164 cm Nico: 5'6/170 cm

Now, let's see the informations on the reader:

Name: Y/n (your name) L/n (your last name)

Hair: it's long and h/c (your hair color)

Eyes color: e/c (your eye color)

Age: 18 years old (physically), ??? years old (mentally)

Favorite color: f/f (can't be black or white)

Normal outfit: a colorful tank top (she changes the color each day), black jeans, a black leather jacket and black leather knee-high boots.

Mortal Parent: F/n (father name) L/n

Godly Parent: Hecate, goddess of Magic and Spells

Adopted Parents: Hades and Persephone

Best-Friend: Apollo

Others Immortal Friends: Chiron, Athena, Poseidon, Zeus, Hera, Artemis, Hermes, Ares, Hephaistus, Dionysus, Aphrodite, Eros/Cupid, Nyx, Thalia and a few other gods.

Magic Powers: ??? (still unknown)

Weapons: Stygian Iron daggers (a gift from Hades), an Imperial Gold mixed with Celestial Bronze sword and an Adamantine knife (a gift from mother).

Daggers:

Sword:

Knife:

Knife:

Characteristics: She is always smiling even when she feels horrible

Characteristics: She is always smiling even when she feels horrible. Really energetic and magically powerful. The best fighter with and without weapons. She has incredible magic powers.

Past: You'll discover everything in the book but you need to know that she lived in the Underworld with Hades and Persephone for a few years and then moved with her mother after that.