Chapter 5-The Five Specials

Blue

For the freedom, the confidence and the loyalty

But also for the sadness, depression and anxiety

Your p.o.v

- So, as you noticed, Percy and Nico are on one side and the three of you are on another.

The five look at me, Annabeth clearly annoyed at the fact I am stating as if I am stupid.

- The two boys have magical abilities, meanwhile, the three of you don't, I continue, unfazed by the look the blonde girl sent my way.

Clarisse seems bored, Will is trying his hardest to keep his attention on me, Percy seems unable to stand in place and Nico is still holding that poker face of his.

- Today, you will all be able to use some kind of magic.

As soon as the sentence made their way to their minds, Will, Clarisse and Annabeth turned to me. The first two seem surprised while Annabeth is smiling at me as if I was the funniest joke she ever saw in her life.

- Will! Let's start with you.

The blonde boy nods and comes to stand in front of me.

- Stop thinking about everything around you. Ignore every sound around you. Put both your hands in front of you and concentrate. Feel the sun, the light, the warmth that it gives you. Feel it on your skin, feel it go through your blood, all over your body.

Will frown before he finally allows himself some peace. The light of the sun becomes more vibrant around him. A yellow hollow comes around him before all the light merges together and joins him at his hands.

His fingers and palms start shining powerfully, making the four other demigods present with us look away.

- Now, stay calm and open your eyes.

Will do as I say and his eyes slightly widen as he sees the magic at the tip of his fingers.

- Order the light. Tell it to go away.

The blonde boy nods at me before making his eyes stare at his hands as he tries to make the light disappear. After a few seconds, he achieves it.

- What the fuck was that? Clarisse questions, looking confused and full of energy.

- This is the power that Will possesses. He is the only child of Apollo who is able to use the power of the Sun to heal.

I watch Will as he looks at his hands perplexed. He closes his eyes again, concentrating and I feel the light around us move toward him on his own commands. When he opens his eyes again, he is smiling at me.

- Would you like to try and heal someone? I ask him.

He looks at me, eyes gleaming and nods. I reach in my left boot and pull out my knife, I use it to cut my left shoulder.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Nico's eyes widen as he takes a step toward me in worry. But he stops himself as he sees the confident look I have.

This time, Will doesn't close his eyes, he directly focuses his attention on my small cut, bleeding slightly. He positions his hand above my shoulder before finally conjuring the light.

I feel the warmth as his hands slowly move above my skin, the cut slowly closes, the blood running down my arm disappearing.

The five demigods look all surprised, Will mostly looks happy.

- I'll be able to heal so many people so easily like this! This is sick!

I smile at him and let him be happy for a few seconds before I cut short his celebrations.