Chapter 7-Rumors and Memories

Pink

For romance, innocence and creativity

But also for deception, intuition and immaturity

Your p.o.v

I had finished my shower a few hours ago, Nico went after me, finished and is currently sleeping peacefully in his bed, on the other side of the cabin. Meanwhile, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, watching his adorable expression when he was dreaming.

I had tried sleeping but I couldn't. The monster inside me was awake, planning something and the thoughts in my head were all rushing and spinning. As much as I wanted to sleep, I couldn't. The feminine voice in my head hadn't said anything in a while and that was worrying me a lot. Normally, she is always here, to remind me that she will escape my grasp one day and bring destruction upon the earth.

I lay back down, letting my eyes look at the black ceiling of the Cabin until the darkness clouded my vision and took me to the world I feared most: the world of dreams.

Sleeping ...

I can still see him lying lifeless on the ground, the sparks of lightning still playing on my fingertips. The fire that I started was eating everything in its wake and I had to stop it. But I couldn't bring myself to move. They were coming after me. But I couldn't bring myself to move.

Suddenly, I hear a malefic laugh from behind me. There they were. Looking at me like I was their diner. I had to get away from there! I had to move! I couldn't stay here and let them kill me! I had to move!

But I didn't have the time to do anything. A sword came in contact with my chest, cut through the skin and muscle and stabbed my heart.

In half a second, I was dead. My body lying next to his.

Your p.o.v

I wake up in a jump, my breaths are heavy and shallow; my skin, sweaty and uncomfortable. The images are still in my mind, vivid and clear.

Nico is up beside the bed, looking tired, sleepy and mostly over-worried.

- Hey, he said soothingly.

He sat down next to me, pulled me toward him and started playing with my hair in a soft and calming way.

- It's alright. I'm here, nothing will happen to you.

A tear slid down my cheeks and I did not have the strength to take it away. I let it linger on my skin, knowing very well what it meant for me to cry.

- The... The... The Monster, I whisper, wrapping my arms around him, finally letting myself let all the tears out and crying on his shoulder.

- There is no monster here. I would never let a monster get near you. I'll always keep them away from you. You don't have to worry, flower. You're safe here, with me.

- Stay with me, do not let me go, I whisper to him through sobs.

- Forever, my Light. Forever and Always.

I laid back down. He laid back down next to me, bringing me to his solid and warm chest before falling asleep with me.

Sleeping again ...

In half a second, I was dead. My body lying next to his.

I opened my eyes to see a scary black haired man looking at me. Another man, a few feets away said in a calm and emotionless voice: