Chapitre 2-Camp Half-Blood

Red

For excitement, pride and passion

But also for blood, violence and aggression

Your p.o.v

The sky was already dark when I arrived. I had to stop somewhere to eat lunch and get my energy back before shadow traveling once more.

The demigods were all sitting around the Camp-Fire, singing as always. I stayed hidden in the shadows until I saw Chiron approach. He looked carefree, talking with what I recognized as Annabeth, the girlfriend of Percy, who fought against Chrono and stopped him from appearing again.

I patiently waited and observed and as soon as Chiron finished discussing architecture with Annabeth, I jumped out of the shadows.

Chiron let out a small gasp of surprise before bowing down to me.

- It is a pleasure to see you again, daughter of the gods.

I chuckle before telling him to get back up.

- As much as I appreciate being back here, there is nothing to celebrate.

Chrion looks at me with his worried expression.

- I suppose your presence here means you received a new mission from the gods?

I nod slowly, letting him take the news.

- I would like to discuss the matter in the big house. Is it possible? I would also like to say hi to Dionysus by the way.

Chiron smiles lightly at my last sentence before passing an arm around my shoulders and walking with me to the big house.

Some half-bloods looked at me with curiosity and started whispering between themselves. I could only smile lightly and look before me, ignoring them.

* * *

As soon as I stepped onto the big house's deck, I met Dionysus. Drinking his grape juice while looking at the cards on the round table in front of him. His eyes met mine as soon as I stopped in front of the table. A small smile graces his lips as he gets up in a rush to give me a small hug.

- Y/n! I missed you!

I chuckle at him before shaking my head.

- You didn't miss me, you missed the wine I brought you.

He sheepishly smiles at me while I give him a small red wine bottle.

- Take your time, it's the only one I have. Savor it.

He nods, while running to the table where he pours himself a glass. As soon as he tastes the first sip he grins and sighs in happiness.

- I missed the taste of good alcohol! I'm so happy you are able to by-pass Zeus' orders. What would I do without you!

He takes another big gulp before walking away to his room. I follow Chiron inside and sit down in the cabin counselors.

- Well, I don't want to lose more time. The Camp will be attacked by monsters that escaped Tartarus a few days ago. I am here to train everyone to get ready for the nearby war. I also was able to make the gods agree that they will join in the battle with us.

I take a small break and look at Chiron to make sure he is still with me. He gave me a small, serious nod, allowing me to continue.

- I cannot allow everyone to know about my identity and my powers. I will be Y/n L/n, daughter of Hades. Also, I plan on giving special training to Percy Jackson, Will Solace, Nico di-Angelo, Clarisse La-Rue and Annabeth Chase. All the others will learn how to use weapons, I will make them professionals. Those five exceptions have a big potential. I will make them learn some magic tricks.