Chapter 9-The Plans

White

For light, hope and holiness

But also for cold, isolation and emptiness

Nico took my hand softly in his and dragged me to the small lake where I first made butterflies erupt in his stomach, where I left him after having teased him.

We sat down with our feets in the cold water, talking for a small while. He asked me to show him some magic tricks that I knew and so I did.

I created a water horse, controlled the sun so it would ignore the both of us, made darkness dance around us with a single flick of my fingers. I made flowers grow around us, created a fire rain that fell on us but didn't burn anything.

He was mesmerized by my magic and I was busy looking at his reactions to every new trick I showed. His eyes were lighting up with sparks and emotions. I saw joy when I created the flowers, sadness by the shower of fire, amazement at the water horse, and surprise when I was able to control the sun. I was drowning in his eyes and expression. I couldn't control myself from wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him in.

We shared a kiss, starting soft, passionate and full of untold feelings. And with a flick of a tongue, it turned hard, lustful, and possessive. We both kissed with urgency, as if it might have been our last moments together on earth. I suppose we both noticed that we might lose each other in two days, as soon as the war would start.

He wrapped his arms around my waist to pull me on his lap, my favorite position. His hands worked on the buttons of my jeans, slipping his fingers inside my panties. I gasped as his hand came into contact with my warm flesh, instantly becoming wet. He chuckled as one finger slipped in, making some feelings erupt inside my chest. The flame that reignited itself inside of me was just as powerful as the one that appeared two weeks ago.

I would never get bored of him, of his fingers, of his lips. His shadowy presence was my source of happiness, his body, my home.

He turned us over so I was laying on the grass full of flowers I created. He got over me, one hand still buried under my clothes. His mouth started living butterflies kisses down my neck, kissing and biting at a couple of places along the way, leaving some marks on my skin.

His other hand pulled my f/c tank top down my chest, making my matching f/c lace bra show. He graciously used the shadows to unclasp it and pull the bra away. I watched as his brown eyes looked in my eyes before looking down, licking his lips with hunger.

He placed some light kisses down my cleavage before connecting his mouth to one of my nipples and pinching and twisting the other with his thumb and forefinger. I let out a small moan as he bites on the sensitive part.

His fingers entered my core with a wet noise. Curling his fingers, he started to move them quickly, hitting the perfect spot that drives me crazy. I let out a lewd sound as I feel myself near another orgasm.

- Come for me, Light. Let me feel you shake around my fingers.

And I did just that, my walls tightening around him, quivering as I finally came undone. He pulled his fingers out and placed them in front of my lips. I immediately opened my mouth and licked them before he pushed them slightly in.

I start twirling my tongue around them, sucking slightly. Closing my eyes half-way, I look up to him before throwing my head back and letting out a small moan, imagining I was currently gagging or choking on his dick.

Nico's eyes widened, looking at me with lust, desire and passion in his eyes. I have never seen something as intense as that. If he could fuck me with his eyes, I would have already came three times at least. I continued sucking on his fingers for a few seconds before he pulled his hand away and brought me in for a kiss, his hands now squeezing both my breasts. But before our lips could meet, someone interrupted us, again.