Kiara and Harry

All Rights Reserved

As Kiara and her best friend, Delilah, walk down the sidewalk towards Kiara's house, Kiara keeps talking so much that Delilah can hardly speak. But, that was all right. In their friendship, Delilah was the good listener and Kiara was the talker, but when it came to meeting new people, Delilah talked and Kiara stayed in the background. She would use her medium wavy blond hair to cover her face and her blue eyes gave her a mysterious look. She would also bite on her lip due to nervousness.

If only people could see Kiara's wonderful personality at first. This was one of Delilah's challenges, getting Kiara to open up more around people, but even she knew Kiara was afraid of getting hurt, and it was understandable.

"Guess what?" Delilah asks breaking Kiara away from her story.

"What?" Kiara responds getting distracted easily.

"I got One Direction tickets for this weekend and I want you to come with me and my mom," Delilah explains.

These girls love One Direction. Who doesn't? They were just perfect with their wonderful hair, irresistible eyes, and charming smiles. 

"You didn't," Kiara gasps and pauses from walking. She begins staring off into space trying to let the news sink in.

"Yes," Delilah states very calmly. Delilah is very laid back whereas Kiara is going to have a fangirl moment.

"Oh my gosh," Kiara mumbles and starts smiling from ear to ear. "I freaking love you."

Kiara is calmer than Delilah expected.

*At the concert*

As Kiara, Delilah, and Delilah's mom file into their seats in the front row, Kiara is having a hard containing her excitement whereas Delilah is doing it with no problem.

"Calm and breathe," Delilah states slowly trying to help Kiara from passing out.

"Ok," she responds and after several minutes, One Direction finally comes on stage.

A couple songs go by until in the middle of Harry's solo, he makes eye contact with Kiara's blue eyes with his green eyes. He stopped singing for a moment and after he realized everyone was confused, he begin singing again taking his eye contact away from Kiara. There is something different about her that is making him nervous and having a sudden tint of stage fright.

"What was that about?" Delilah whispers to Kiara, who's unusually silent.

"I-I don't know," she stutters and realizes she's silent and has butterflies in her stomach. "I'm nervous."

"Do you think Harry likes you?" Delilah asks and Kiara bursts out into laughter.

"Yeah, right," she mutters and Harry jumps down from the stage in front of Kiara. He handed his microphone to Liam, who's standing there looking at Harry with a confused expression along with everyone else at the concert.

"Hi," Harry greets as him and Kiara blush. "What's your name?"

"Kiara Verna," she replies biting on her lip and covering her hair with her face.

"You don't want to do that. You're covering your beautiful face," Harry explains moving her blond hair out of her eyes. Kiara blushes trying to step away. She liked him and all, but he doesn't even know her and he's a little close.

"Um," is all that can escape Kiara's mouth.

Without even controlling her feet, Kiara walks away and heads towards the front of the building. So many people were staring at her and she knew all the girls who liked Harry were going to kill her now.

She runs behind the building as her cell phone starts ringing. The Caller ID says Delilah.

"Hello?" Kiara whispers into the phone.

"Kiara? Where are you?" Delilah asks.

"Behind the building. Please come here. Why do you think Harry did that?" Kiara asks without a clue that Harry was behind her.

"What did Harry do?" Harry asks from behind making Kiara jump. She hangs up the phone and stuffs it into her back pocket.

"N-Nothing," she stammers taking a few steps back.

"You don't have to be scared, Kiara, I just like you," Harry explains and Kiara starts blushing again.

"Maybe if I get to know you a bit better," she suggests and he smiles.

"Very well then," he agrees and hands her a piece of paper with a few numbers written down. "There's my number. Text me or call me and we'll set up a date. I really like you, Kiara."

With a charming smile, Harry disappears as Delilah shows up. 

A few weeks later, Kiara and Harry begin dating and soon enough, a wonderful relationship.