Theresa Rose and Niall

All Rights Reserved

As Theresa Rose gets up, she heads down the steps. She's dressed and ready to go for school. She goes to grab her jacket, but it's not on the hook. Her mom is washing it so she has to get another jacket or coat. The one she ends up getting is her old one.

It's not even that cold outside, but her mom makes her wear her coat to school everyday. I mean, she's 17, but her mom still treats her like a kid.

She gets to school and heads into homeroom.

"Hey, T!" her best friend, Molly, greets her when she sits in the seat next to her.

"Hey, Molly," Theresa responds.

"Guess what?" Molly asks in a hyper tone.

"What?" Theresa responds ready for anything. With Molly, there's always a surprise.

"Well, you know how Fiona is related to Niall Horan from One Direction?" she asks and Theresa slowly nods her head getting somewhat nervous. "Well, he's coming here to the school today and I think you two would be such a cute couple!"

"Look, Molly, I already told you. No matter how much I like One Direction or Niall, he'll never look at me as more than a fan," Theresa explains slowly and Molly shakes her head.

"Niall will fall for you. You'll see," Molly simply responds and turns her head and body away from Theresa and towards the front for role call to start.

A few classes go by and Theresa and Molly see Niall walking out of the principal's office.

"Ok, Mr. Horan, we just need to find a student to show you around the school since your 2nd cousin is out sick today," Mrs. Bradwood, our principal, explains and Molly of course rushes over there leaving me no choice but to follow.

"Hello, Mrs. Bradwood. If you don't mind, could Theresa and I be his showing around the school people?" Molly asks as Theresa shows up behind her.

"Molly, sometimes you're unpredictable," Mrs. Bradwood begins to wonder out loud and Theresa decides she'll help her out.

"Mrs. Bradwood, I'll be here to make sure Molly doesn't get into any trouble," Theresa explains with a smile.

"Ok. Miss Theresa Rose, I trust you. Keep Molly out of trouble, please," Mrs. Bradwood practically begs Theresa before closing the door to her office.

"Hello. I'm Niall-"

"We know," Molly cuts him off as Theresa elbows her in the shoulder.

"That's rude," Theresa simply scolds as Molly playfully rubs her arm in an overdramatic way. "I'm Theresa Rose, but you can call me T. Everyone here does."

"Nice to meet you," Niall responds while holding out his hand for Theresa to shake. Theresa does so and she can sense Molly's excited expression. Just because a guy is being friendly and shaking a girl's hand doesn't mean he likes her.

"I'm Molly Anderson, but you can call me Molly," Molly explains and Niall simply nods.

"Pleasure," he states and turns towards Theresa. "Well, I guess you should show me around the school and afterwards we can go get a quick bite to eat. Maybe even exchange numbers."

"Sure," Theresa replies as one of her other classmates runs up to her.

"T! I need to borrow a piece of loose leaf for Chem? If I don't get one, Mr. Spudick will kill me," her classmate, Alicia, asks franctically.

"Yeah, sure," Theresa replies grabbing a piece of loose leaf from the back of her binder.

"Thank you," Alicia mutters then heads on her way across the school. 

"That's Alicia. She usually forgets her stuff, but I'm more than happy to supply her with the needs and demands of high school," Theresa explains to Niall.

"Yeah! T is always so helpful!" Molly adds with a thumbs up to Theresa. Theresa rolls her eyes and turns her attention back to Niall.

The school day goes by and afterwards as Niall and Theresa walk out of the school doors, one of Theresa's other friends, Isabelle, runs over to her crying.

"T!" she shouts and hugs her. Her tears are drenching Theresa's shirt, but Theresa couldn't care less. Bella was hurt.

"Bella. Are you all right?" she asks urgently.

She begins helping Bella with her boy problems and is successful. Theresa is always the one her friends go to when they're upset. She's the shoulder to cry on and Niall loves that about her. He's going crazy over her and her long brown hair and those beautiful hazel eyes. Everything about her, her helpful and bubbly personality to her head-turning looks, is just wonderful and Niall is in love.

They head over to the Chinese restaurant and get some food getting to know more about each other and both of them are falling deeper in love.