Abbie and Niall

All Rights Reserved

Ever since she was a little girl, Abbie has always been into fairytales. She's always loved acting in fairytales and having dreams of one day being the princess in one. She always had a feeling they were real even when everyone else tells her they aren't.

Now, she's 16 and her dad is the owner of a big theatre for live shows or concerts. She's met so many famous people before and now she's meeting One Direction.

She isn't that big into One Direction, but they're great musicians. She admires their faces while other people may admire their personalities, looks, etc. 

"Abbie! They're here!" Abbie hears her dad shout from outside his office door. She always used the computer in there and closed the door for extra privacy.

"Ok, dad!" she shouts back and exits out of what she was working on for school. She then runs out of the office and slows down to avoid breaking anything fragile.

"Are you excited, Abbie?" one of her dad's employees, Jane, asks her as she comes to a stop.

"A little," Abbie replies and shrugs. She really didn't know. She's definitely not as excited as she was when she met Cher Lloyd, that's for sure.

"Well, they're nice lads. I met them a few minutes ago," Jane replies then continues working on fixing some light errors. 

Abbie continues on her trip to the main stage where her dad is chatting with none other than One Direction. 

"Hi," she greets the boys and her dad.

"Oh, and guys, this is my daughter Abbie. She's 16 turning 17 next month," her dad explains as Abbie smiles.

"That's correct," she confirms her dad's mini intoduction of her.

"Well, happy early birthday," Liam says first out of the boys. 

They begin talking and Abbie notices that the blond boy, Niall, isn't talking that much. From what she's seen and heard, that's unusual. He's usually loud and happy and outgoing.

"Are you ok, lad?" Louis asks him as if reading Abbie's mind.

"Yes," Niall responds almost immediately and smiles. "Yes, I'm fine." He looks towards Abbie's confused look and stares at his feet.

"Are you sure?" Abbie asks and Niall blushes.

"Well..." he trails off with a nervous laugh at himself.

"I think our Nialler's in love," Harry blurts out and that makes Niall and Abbie blush and become redder than a brick wall. 

"I'll leave you guys alone. I don't have time for teenage drama," Abbie's dad explains and walks away leaving Abbie awkwardly standing there. 

"I don't hear a no from Niall, so is it true?" Zayn asks and everyone stares at Niall.

"Maybe," he mumbles and everyone smiles, except for Abbie and Niall.

"Uh..." Abbie manages to get out trying to receive an explanation.

"You guys should go on a date sometime! How about now?" Liam suggests as Niall and Abbie give him a confused look.

Without Niall or Abbie's confirmation, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry end up taking her and him to a restaurant down the street. Niall and Abbie get a table alone whereas Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn get a table a few feet away to keep an eye on Niall and Abbie.

"Sorry about them," Niall states sheepishly.

"I have embarrassing friends as well," Abbie responds and they both chuckle.

"Well, I guess we have to stay here," Niall sighs.

"You don't want to be here?" Abbie asks jokingly being upset.

"What? No, I was just, um," Niall responds thinking it was real.

"I was joking," Abbie states giggling and Niall becomes relieved.

"Good. I didn't want you to not like me or something because I really like you," Niall explains then starts blushing after realizing what he said. "I mean, well, as a friend, of course."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Abbie asks.

"No. I'm looking for the right girl to be my princess. I want to have a fairytale, you know?" he responds and Abbie's eyes light up.

"Me too! I've always wanted a fairytale as well. I don't have a boyfriend because I'm looking for the right guy to be my prince," Abbie responds with a natural smile. Niall is definitely stealing her heart more and more every minute.

"Really? You could be my princess," Niall suggests and Abbie smiles.

"Are you asking me out?" she asks with a smile and Niall blushes.

"I guess I am," he responds and Abbie takes his hand.

"My answer is yes," she gives him a teasing smile and they both blush.