chapter 10

Trigger warning: mentions of blood, white places more

    A knock could be heard through the door before the door knob twisted and the door opened from there stepped out a person with brown eyes and ginger hair who looked at Lust with look of confusion as he asked: "what are you doing here or how did you?" The one outside the door gave out a small smile while speaking: "that is a huge story but how about letting your old pal in? Cross left me next to your house and I have no clue where exactly that cursed lab is." Killer, name of the one with ginger head stared at the other for a moment before saying: "come on in." Remembering words Dream said about him begin experiment number 69 and lying about his name. When Lux got in Killer closed the door before signalizing Lux to sit down which Lux listened and sat down on a couch which felt comfortable after begin stuck in a white room full of blood that was his own. Him begin in thoughts didn't realise Killer was trying to gain his attation which he muttered a quiet sorry which Killer ignored before asking: "so, you're Lux."
    Lust nodded obviously lying which was something Killer easily cought on: "you know, I have a feeling you might be a friend of mine, your name Lux sounds similar to Lust," Killer said making Lust chukle before speaking: "geez Killzy, you can be a smart one when you need."
    Killer seemed offended before asking: "now what is that supposed to mean? I'm smart!" Lust laughed before replaying: "yeah, smarter then nuts."
    Killer groaned knowing what was coming next: "diz nuts." Lust grinned while Killer rolled his eyes before speaking: "you're annoying yet a cool person to hang around with." Lust smiled and giggled making Killer huff then spoke: "I probebly should call Dust and rest to inform them about your return after four years."
    "Dust?" Lust repeated memories flashing into his mind before he blinked and shook his head trying to avoid the thoughts before he smiled and spoke: "it'll be good too see him and others again."
    Killer looked at Lust then smiled resuring the other that it would be alright before grabbing his phone and calling in the group chat.

---

    Cross was thrown into a white room with a blindfold on which made him unable to see while his hands were tied up too. He grunted in pain while his body felt weak. Cross soon heard the door creek open then footsteps, before hearing HIS voice: "you went against me once more Cross, how disappointing."
    Cross kept his pride and bravery high while he spoke with hatered: "I don't care what you say old man." The replay earned an amused hum from the other before they spoke: "you will soon..."