Castiel Hopper

Birth Name: Castiel Creel

Adoptive Name: Castiel Hopper

Nicknames: Cass, Cassie

Jubilation, Jubilee (Brenner)

Lab Identification: 009

Age: 16

Birthday: April 6, 1967

Species: Enhanced Human

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Cast: Tom Holland

Family and Relationships

Henry Creel (Biological Father)

Terry Ives (Biological Mother)

Becky Ives (Biological Maternal Aunt)

Jean Ives/Jane Hopper/Eleven (Biological Younger Half Sister)

Victor Creel (Paternal Grandfather)

Virginia Creel (Paternal Grandmother)

Alice Creel (Paternal Aunt)

Jim Hopper (Adoptive Father)

Powers

Telepathy: Castiel is able to dive into the minds of others, as such he can read minds, telepathically communicate with others and manipulate memories and thoughts. Initially, Castiel heard voices all the time, but has since learned to block out the voices, unless he wants to hear them.

Mental Manipulation: Castiel is able to deploy a form of mental manipulation, often as a type of illusory hypnosis. This power is hypnotic in nature as it can be seen placing his victims in a sort of trance while viewing memories.

Mnemokinesis: Castiel can view and manipulate memories. He can also erase, restore, alter and even implant false memories into a person's mind.

Telekinesis: Castiel is able to manipulate and move objects, people and creatures with his mind. When he concentrates, his telekinesis becomes strong enough to lift ten cars and heavy objects. Moreover he was able to kill and move a demogorgon with his mind. Castiel can also use his powers to inflict pain upon people in the form of self-defense.

Levitation: Castiel is able to use his telekinesis, to suspend himself and objects in the air, making himself levitate. Castiel can also propel and move himself through the air, to stimulate flight.

Pain Inducement: Castiel is able to project psionic forces from his mind, powerful enough to cause physical and mental harm to his desired target.

Gate Creation: Castiel is able to open and manipulate gates to get to the Upside Down. He was the one that helped Eleven open the first known gate and was able to access the Upside Down by making a gate a demogorgon created big enough for him to crawl through.

Lumikinetic Explosive Light Blasting: Castiel can generate what he calls 'fireworks'. These are essentially globules of energy that vary in power and intensity. The explosion can result in anything from a multitude of colorful sparkles, to a fairly powerful detonation capable of smashing tree trunks or metal objects.

Atomic Blasts: According to Brenner, Castiel had the potential to detonate matter at a sub-atomic level.

Electrokinesis: Castiel is able to create, shape, generate, summon and manipulate electricity. He can generate powerful blasts, waves, shocks, bursts and bolts of electricity from his hands. Castiel is like a generator; with his own cells apparently are able to constantly create and absorb electrical energy.

Electric Blasts: Castiel is able to project powerful blasts and bolts of electricity from his hands, capabling of stunning (temporarily paralyze) or disintegrating objects and people.

Electromagnetic Interference: Castiel has been able to disrupt electronic signals and cause electronics around him to glitch and go haywire, or fail completely. As when Mike tried to use walkie-talkie Castiel was able to make it stop working.

ESP (Spider Sense): Castiel possesses an extrasensory ability similiar to Spider-man's sense. Castiel's brain intakes and responds to stimuli at an accelerated rate, acting as a precognitive ability to sense potential or immediate danger, a kind of 'sixth sense'. This awareness thus implies some kind of intelligence, capable of parsing Cassie's surrounding, identifying and critically evaluating a threat at a subconscious level, thus alerting Castiel of dangers he cannot readily notice.

Pairing: Steve Harrington