Percy Halliwell

Name: Perseus Halliwell

Nicknames: Percy, Perry

Wild Cat (Prue)

Baby Halliwell (Warlocks and Demons)

Title: Charmed One

Age: 21

Birthday: August 2, 1977

Species: Whitelighter-Witch

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Green

Cast: Steven McQueen

Family and Relationships

Patricia 'Patty' Halliwell (Mother)

Sam Wilder (Estranged Biological Father)

Victor Bennet (Believed Father)

Prudence 'Prue' Halliwell (Older Sister)

Piper Halliwell (Older Sister)

Phoebe Halliwell (Older Sister)

Paige Matthew (Older Twin Sister)

Penelope 'Penny' Halliwell (Maternal Grandmother)

Allen Halliwell (Maternal Grandfather)

Charlotte Warren (Maternal Ancestor)

Melinda Warren (Maternal Ancestor)

Prudence Warren (Maternal Ancestor)

Powers

Whitelighter-Witch Physiology: Perseus is a whitelighter-witch, a witch born with whitelighter blood and genes, allowing him to manifest a variety of whitelighter powers alongside his witch and charmed powers. The relationship between a witch and a whitelighter was originally forbidden by the Elders. For this reason, only a small number of whitelighter-witches exist, most of which are born within the warren line of witches.

Spell Casting: As a witch, Perseus has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals.

Potion Brewing: Perseus as a witch, is able to concoct and brew potions, substances and mixtures with magical properties. Potions are created using obtainable ingredients (mostly herbs and unnamed liquids) and their usage varies differently.

Scrying: Perseus as a witch, has the power to locate a person or object with the use of a scrying crystal, a map and sometimes other tools.

Orbing (Sealed Away): Though sealed away, Perseus has the ability to move instanteously from one location to another through the use of orbs. When someone orbs, they turn into a swarm of blue and white orbs that rise upwards, or sink downwards, depending on the direction the being is going.

Healing (Sealed Away): Perseus has the power to restore an individual to full health or an object or being to pristine condition. The trigger for this power is love and he can heal any physical wound or other injury.

Danger Sense: Perseus possesses a precognitive danger sense which warns him of potential or immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull.

Molecular Manipulation: Perseus possess the ability to manipulate matter on a molecular level.

Shield Generation: Perseus uses his powers to push molecules together to create shields. He can compress molecules together. In doing so, he can form force field-like barriers that can be used as protective barriers, as well as push solid objects and people away. At its lowest level, Perseus' power allowed him to push a bag of popcorn off a vending machine slot with a wave of his hand. However, his shields are also strong enough to deflect bullets and push away oncoming cars, He has demonstrated a full understanding of her abilities, using them in both offensive and defensive setting, and has also proven himself to be able to improvise new uses for his powers on the spot. Perseus can manifest his shields in different shapes or sizes, though he frequently uses them as arcs or rectangular shapes.