Haruto Nakamura

Name: Haruto Nakamura

Nicknames: Rue (Most)

Titles: Illusion Master, Master of Deception

Age: 15

Birthday: May 15, 2003

Species: Human (Jujutsu Sorcerer)

Appearance: Adrien Agreste (Miraculous Ladybug)

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Green

Family and Relationships

Ayame Nakamura (Mother)

Tatsumi Nakamura (Father)

Yuri Nakamura (Younger Brother)

Chio Nakamura (Paternal Grandmother)

Personality

Haruto is a quietly reserved, intelligent, studious teenage boy, much different from his more rambunctious fellow first years. Out of Gojo's four disciples, he is the calmest and most mature. However, he does like to tease his fellow first years from time to time, causing Yuji to perceive him as "mean and bossy".

Haruto is very inquisitive and highly driven by thirst for knowledge. As such, he usually spends much of his time reading books and educating himself on history, science, folklore, and spirituality. His inquisitive nature also drives him to understand other people. His accumulation of vast knowledge is the source of his confidence, which has allowed him to feel more prepared in the face of anxious situations.

Haruto also displays a great amount of courage, as he was willing to exchange his body and soul in favor of the world's well-being. He also shows an assertive side to him when standing up for himself and his beliefs, sometimes even to the point of being rebellious.

Although an intellectual, Haruto is much more interested in abstract and theoretical knowledge. This natural detachment from the physical world has increased the boy's spiritual and cursed awareness and intuitive thinking.