Nicholas Rains

Birth Name: Nicholas Rains

Adopted Name: Nicholas Turner

Aliase(s): Nike Gilbert, Alistar Blaire

Nicknames: Nike (Most) Nick, Cole, Mystique (Peter)

Age: 26

Birthday: October 31, 1980

Species: Human (Evolved)

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Hazel

Cast: Jason Ralph

Family and Relationships

Claude Rains (Biological Father)

Artemisia Gilbert (Biological Mother)

Jessica Turner (Adoptive Mother)

Dean Turner (Adoptive Father)

Abigail Turner (Adoptive Older Sister)

Bio

Nicholas Rains was born October 31, 1980 in New Orleans, Louisiana to Artemisia Gilbert who had a one-night-stand with Claude Rains. Nicholas was placed into foster care. He was adopted and taken in by a barren couple in New York. He lived there somewhat peacefully for seventeen years, with his adoptive older sister, Abigail, and his parents, Jessica and Dean Turner. They led a quiet small town life.

Unknown to any of them, Nicholas was born with abnormal genes that grant him the power to manipulate electromagnetic spectrums and generate force fields, however, his powers layed dormant until a traumatic event would awaken them.

Personality

Nicholas is a bit mysterious and seems to be on good terms with most people, but he is nonetheless a reserved individual who is more than meets the eye. Though Nicholas acts somewhat 'stand-off-ish' to the people who want to know more about him. He is incredibly protective of his friends and respects them for their secrets and is definitely not the type to betray anyone for something of his own benefit.

Nicholas has a tendency towards self-loathing for his bad actions and does feel bad when he hurts or kills people.

At times, Nicholas can possess a childlike behavior, throwing quiet tantrums whenever things aren't going his way and also playing practical jokes on people he comes across. Nicholas carries an almost innocent persona, wide-eyed and bright, finding humor in otherwise dark situations.

Nicholas does believe in love but also believes that, atleast for him, it is rare.

Intelligent, driven, and melancholic. Nicholas is an introverted person but fiercely driven to grasp the power that's been handed to him. He's always suspected there was something different about him, and now he has the chance to prove it. But his low self-esteem and depression sometimes hold him back.