Kyouhei Shuzenji

Name: Kyouhei Shuzenji

Nicknames: Kiyo (Most) Fairy, Faye (Mina)

Titles (Superhero Name): The Butterfly Hero: Pixie

Age:

14 (Episode 1-2)

15 (Episodes 3-38)

16 (Episodes 38+)

Quirk: Pixie

Gender: Male

Height:

Hair: Pale Pink

Eyes: Green

Unusual Feature: Pointed Ears

Voice: Bryce Papenbrook (He voiced Eren Jeager and Adrien Agreste)

(Without Wings)

Family and Relationships

Natsumi Shuzenji (Mother)

Kotaro Shimura (Father)

Hana Shimura (Paternal Older Half Sister; deceased)

Tenko Shimura/Tomura Shigaraki (Paternal Older Half Brother)

Chiyo Shuzenji/Recovery Girl (Maternal Grandmother)

Nana Shimura (Paternal Grandmother)

Personality

Kyouhei has an incredible capacity for love, and this is one of his most important personality traits. It is one of the things that make Kyouhei undoubtedly Kyouhei. He loves his family and friends, but not just that, Kyouhei loves life, and he loves humanity. He has such grand hopes for people. There is nothing he would not do for what or who he loves, even if it means sacrificing himself to ensure the safety of that which he holds dear.

He is deeply emotional and has compassion, it is emotions that drive him on. Kyouhei is scrappy, resourceful, and not afraid to get in a fight when the occasion calls for it. Despite his courageous facade, Kyouhei's underlying fears and insecurities motivate his every move, prompting him to plunge headlong into battle.

Some might call it pure stubbornness-- and they wouldn't be exactly wrong-- but Kyouhei prefers to think of himself as determined. Driven. Feisty. He doesn't take crap from anyone, and when he has something to say he is not afraid to speak up. He might know when he is beaten, but Kyouhei doesn't know when to stay down and give up.

Kyouhei prefers to fight directly for what he believes in. He has a passionate nature and willingness to engage in violence to achieve his goals and defend the people that he loves and cares for, basically, he is willing and determined to do whatever he has to do to protect those that he loves.