I Don't Give A Rat's...

A/N: I’m back! Well not really, just sneaking an update when I’m supposed to be doing a geography project. Hope you enjoy this chapter, it’s my gift to you. Oh and @Yum_cheese put up her story. YAY!

Chapter 9: I don’t give a flying rat’s …

~Shae's Pov~

I opened my eyes slowly, only to realize that I’m not in my room. Taking a few seconds for last night’s events to come back to me. I looked at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was five in the morning. An evil plan forming in my mind, I snuck out of Aidan’s room, carefully, as to not wake him up and went over to mine. I picked up my phone and made five different phone calls and also getting yelled at five different times. As I explained what I had planned to each individual, they agreed to meet me here around half six.

I took a warm shower and did my usual routine for school, skipping the morning run. I made myself some scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast and drank a cup of milk. When I was finished washing the dishes, there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened it. Standing on the threshold were non-other than Liam, Zayn, Chelsea, Diana and Alyssa. Each person had a huge grin plastered on their face. We all walked to the kitchen and grabbed the biggest cup (or bowl in my case) that we could find and filled it up with water. Warm water of course.

“Are you sure about this?” Diana asked quietly.

“It’s his birthday-” Alyssa said.

“ -and birthdays are all about surprises,” Chelsea finished with an evil grin plastered onto her face. I heard Liam and Zayn mumble something in agreement while I just stood there with a smile on my face, nodding. We ascended the stairs and tiptoed to my brother’s room, forming a semi-circle around him and his bed.

“On the count of three,” I whispered look at each of them in the eye.

Liam started,“ One…”

Zayn continued,” Two…”

While I finished,” Three!”

Right then and there, we threw the water all over Aidan as we shouted,” HAPPY BIRTHDAY,” at the top of our lungs. Aidan shout up into a sitting position and the look on his face was absolutely priceless. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and quickly took a picture. “This is so going on twitter,” I said. I looked at the others, only to see them all laughing like idiots. I took pictures of my idiotic friends. Is that going on twitter too? Yup!

I looked at Aidan to see that his anger was gone but it was replaced with a gigantic grin. He turned to me and said,” You guys are so weird.” He got out of bed and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waste, enclosing me in a bear hug. My eyes widened at the fact that he was making my clothes damp.

“Aidan, you idiot!” I yelled but my act was ruined by my smile.

“You know you love me,” he said as he pulled back. I rolled my eyes,” Whatever floats your boat,” I said and pushed him back onto the soaked bed. I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. Soon after everyone came downstairs and went digging around the cupboards for food.

“Sure you can have some food, guys, no need to ask,” I said sarcastically. Everyone looked at me with puppy-dog eyes but it had no effect on me. Idiots! Yeah but they’re my idiots. I walked out of the kitchen and sat on the couch. My mum came walking down the corridor,” You’ll drop Aidan to school, Rachael called me in early and I’m running a bit late.” She kissed the top of my head and walked out of the house, giving me no time to argue. I heard her car pull out of the driveway and go down the road. I heard dishes being dumped in the sink so I yelled,” You guys better be washing those!”