So...

Chapter 3: So...

~Shae's Pov~

I was in a dark room with a light pointed directly on me. My hands were tied behind me, around a pole. I was seated on the floor, my feet were unbound. I felt a panic grow in me but I had no idea what was going on. Suddenly two lights came on and I saw Liam and Zayn, each tied up to a chair. They had tape on their mouths and they were trying to get the ropes undone but that was impossible. When they saw me I saw something in their eyes, it showed that they were less panicked.

A door opened at the far side of the room and in came a guy wearing all black and a black ski mask. He had a knife in his hand and had a deadly look in his eyes. I moved my hands around trying to see how loose the rope was and well it was extremely loose and I found a way to get them off but I kept my hands in the same position for it to seem like nothing happened.

Now, Shae I want you to pick one of these boys for me, the guy said, his voice oddly familiar but I couldnt place it, not in my current state.

Pick one for what? I asked, my voice shaking.

For me to kill of course, he replied. I froze. I looked at both boys, my heart racing. The man walked over to Zayn. How bout this one, he said as he passed a knife along Zayns cheek.

NO!!! I yelled. He then walked over to Liam, Looks like its going to be then mate, he said passing the knife along his upper arm. He then brought the knife up to Liams throat.

NO! STOP! I shouted and the knife was frozen to his neck, tears falling down my face. The killer looked at me, his eyes trying to see what I had planned but  the thing was that I didnt even know what I was doing.

There was a knock on what I think is the door, Dont move a muscle, he warned, pointing the knife at me. As he walked out the room and the door shut behind him, I ran to Liam, undoing the rope and pulling off the tape. I saw a small red line on his throat. I then did the same to Zayn.

Run dont stop, just go alright, I said and started to push them but they wouldnt go. Im right behind you, now go, and with that they did. I followed them but it seemed like I was going nowhere. A few minutes passed and I was still running, the boys out of my sight but I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and throw me to the floor. Pain shout through my body.

Youre gonna pay for this, the killer shouted.

Kill me, just do it, I dont care! I yelled, not knowing where I got this courage from. The guy kneeled down next to me and pulled off his ski mask. My eyes widened. Zach. Thats who it was.

Alright, since you want it so bad, he said. He raised the knife and brought it down to my chest. I screamed

~~~

I opened my eyes and immediately sat up but I ended up with a big thump on the floor. I looked around and saw a pair of feet and I realized that the feet were attached to Liam. My heart started racing, I looked in his eyes and saw that they were filled with worry. My eyes traveled to his neck and I saw that the only blemish was his birthmark. I got up and pulled him into a hug. It was only a dream, oh thank God.

Whats wrong? Liam asked. I shook my head.

Nothing, nothing at all, everythings just fine. It was just a dream, I said, smiling slightly but he could tell that this dream got to me. He constantly asked me to tell him and I had to or else he wouldnt shut up. After my longish story he pulled me into a hug, telling me that that would never happen.

I went upstairs and took a hot shower, washing my hair. I dried up and put on a pair on skinny jeans and a loose top. As I walked back downstairs I smelt pancakes, they made my mouth water. I got myself a plate as Liam went upstairs. I heard the shower go on and a while after he was back down, by this time I had finished eating and starting washing the wares.