Can I Get Your Autograph?

A/N: Okay, so Easter is finally here and I get to update. Now I have writer's block so excuse the horrible writing. Oh and I'm doing this thing where whoever comments first gets the dedication on the next chappie, unless you already have one, so ... yeah.

Chapter 10: Can I get your autograph?

~Shae's Pov~

I sat in an orange chair and stared at the ceiling. My hand playing absentmindedly in Zayn's hair. The people all around me were buzzing with excitement or from nerves. I was currently in Manchester, the days flew by fast, too fast for my liking anyway. I've been in this chair for more than an hour and my butt was becoming numb, I turned to Doniya and told her I was going for a quick walk.

I stood up and took a quick stretch, my legs feeling like it was being poked my tons of needles as the blood rushed through them. I looked at Zayn one last time and smiled, he looked so calm but he stayed up all night panicking and I tried my best to calm him down but my attempts were to no avail.

Turning, I did my best to try and not bump into the people that were in this overly crowded room. About five minutes into my walk, I felt my butt begin to vibrate. I giggled because it started to tickle and pulled out my phone from my back pocket.

When I opened up the text, I bumped into someone and prepared myself for the pain that was about to come but instead I felt a pair of strangely large hands wrap around my waist. I open my eyes, only to meet a pair of green orbs and curly brown hair. He moved his hands from around me as an embarrassed smile spread across his face and that only showed two deep dimples on either side of his face.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going and I'm such a cluts and I-"

"It's alright..."

"Shae," I said, completing his sentence. I looked at his shirt to see a tag with a long number on it," You're auditioning," I stated. His smile disappeared and worry clouded his eyes. "You okay?" I asked.

"I forgot about the whole audition and focused on saving the falling girl but now you reminded me and I'm all panicked again," he mumbled all to quickly but I understood the words he said.

"Well..."

"Harry," I smiled when he said that.

"Harry, I'm gonna help get your mind off it until you need to go on stage."

"How?" I rolled my eyes at his silly question. He didn't know how random I could be because he just met me but I couldn't help it.

"Why, by telling you how much I hate Santa Claus, of course," he looked confused.

"Why do you hate him?" he asked. Again, another stupid question.

"He's a bloody stalker I tell you. I mean he knows almost everything about you. Like how you behave, or where you live and even if you're asleep or awake. It's creepy I tell you!" he laughed at my explanation.

"I now see what you mean." We continued talking with ease. Going from the Santa topic to smurfs and to every childhood imaginary thing you could possibly think of until a woman with one of those mic things on her head and a black shirt with the word CREW written on it came to us. She told Harry that the judges were ready for him and that same look came back.

As he was about to walk off, I placed my hand on his arm, stopping him. "Don't worry, you'll be just fine." He gave me a small smile but I could tell that he didn't fully believe me. I watched him walk away, a group of people walking close by, I guess his family.

I walked back over to Zayn, he turned to me, his face looking chubby I guess it's from all the sleep. "Where were you?" he asked.

"I got bored and took a walk. Met a contestant who was nervous so I helped," I said and shrugged. He nodded and soon I heard someone start to sing.