Chapter 26: Meeting Abraham

(In Control Of Bryan's Body) Seductive Rose's POV:

I am following Nix (who is now in his devil form) towards the direction of where the person who set up that spy lacrima.
While on the way someone with a sword attacks us.
I shoot a darkness orb at them and I stab them will my blade which kills them.
I laugh maniacally. Nix grins at me with a mischievous smile.
Then we continue walking and we end up at the destination.
There boxes everywhere and a guy with brown hair and a beard in looking in one box.
"Hello my good sir? Me and my friend here require your assistance." Nix calls out to the man. The man turns around and sees us. He gives us a grin.
"Well if it isn't the famous Nix." He says looking at Nix. He looks at me.
"From seeing the color of your eyes, I'm going to guess that you are the Seductive Rose?" He questions but I can already tell he already knows.
"You are correct." I confirm to him with a sinister grin.
After a while of talking, we end up at the part of making a deal.
"What exactly do you want to offer me?" Abraham asked Nix and I.
"Well more personal information about the Protector's Guild. For example, weaknesses." Nix explains with a mischievous grin on his face.
"I'm now interested. What would you want in return with the information being given?" Abraham asks another question.
"How about some of your goodies?" I mention with a cunning grin.
"Oh definitely." Nix agrees with me.
"I can't promise anything yet but you both have got yourselves a deal. Let's head inside and talk business." Abraham says excitedly.
Nix and I follow him inside to finish talking over the details.