Chapter 20: Meeting The Protectors Guild

A/N: I was listening to the song above while writing this. Does it sound familiar? 😉

We are waiting for the group to come closer when I get a feeling that seemed off.
It feels similar to the power of my Seductive Rose.
The group arrives and I notice that there are only four people. Well three people and a cat with wings.
The first person had black hair with a white streak and was wearing purple. The second person looked like Kaekraye. The third person was the alternate version of me.
"Oh hello! We seem to be in a bit of a pickle. We seemed to have ended up in the wrong universe." Xylo mentions to the group. I could feel myself being watched and I notice it is coming from the guy in purple. There is something off about him. The feeling I had was coming from him.
"I can tell. Well I'm Lo'Po and these are my friends Nix, Kay and Bryan. We are the members of a guild called the Protectors Guild." The cat with wings introduces us.
After a bit we are in the protectors guild where we met the other members.

Time Skip

I am in the Protectors Guild library searching for books.

Lets search for books about magical artifacts.
I nod in agreement. The Seductive Rose truly knows what to do the best and I really admire them for that. Well that and the wonderful power he has granted me.
I continue searching but I couldn't find a book yet.
I hear footsteps and I look and it's the Nix fellow. The quote on quote water mage.
"Oh hello, Bryan my good sir!" He greets me with a smile that seemed like it was more dark and mischievous looking.
"Hello, Nix. What are you doing up here?" I asked him curiously.
Nix chuckles.
"Oh I just wanted to come say hi. I also wanted to talk to you about your sword. It is quite interesting and I honestly wanted to know more about it." Nix explains. I feel a excited feeling rise in me. He was interested in my sword and he doesn't want to say something insulting like getting rid of it because of thinking it's controlling me even though it isn't.
"Oh my sword is called the Seductive Rose. It is a magical sword which is quite powerful. Between you and me, the Seductive Rose is actually alive. How awesome is that?" I mentioned happily before laughing hysterically in excitement.
Nix grins and nods.
"That is awesome! Since we are sharing secrets, I may as well tell you a big secret of mine since I can tell that you and your sword won't be threats to me but an ally of some sort.
I'm not really a water mage. Im a powerful being known as a devil." He whispers the last thing just enough for me and SR to hear. I look curious at that.
How interesting. A devil. I can feel the evil energy coming from him and it's quite interesting.
"Quite interesting indeed, Seductive Rose." Nix looks at my sword with curiosity.
Im now confused.
"You can hear my Seductive Rose sword?" I asked confused but also curiously.
Nix looks at me and chuckles.
"I can. As what I am, I can notice things that are more evil in nature. Such as your sword. You clearly are one now aren't you?" He mentions as he looks between me and SR.
I look at him confused.
"What do you mean by that, Nix?" I asked him so I can be clear on what he means.
"Oh, what I mean by that is that SR is using you as a vessel of some sort." Nix explains to me. I feel a exciting feeling rise in me.
"So essentially me and SR are sharing the same body?" I asked him.
Nix nods to confirm what I just said.
"That is so amazing." I mention as I look at SR and grin mischievously.
"By the way, what were you looking for up here, Bryan sir?" Nix asked me.
I look back at him.
"Oh I'm looking for books on magical artifacts. Me and the Seductive Rose are looking for ways to gain more power for a plan we have." I explained to Nix.
"Oh magical artifacts? I can help you out with that. The section is over here." Nix explains before taking me to the section of the library that I need to be in.