Chapter 39: Im Free

I slowly wake up and I feel a little disoriented. I look at my surroundings and notice I'm in the 'Protectors Guild' guild hall. I think back to what happened before.
I feel intense guilt hit me hard. Tears well up in my eyes and slide down my face.
What have I done?
I sit up and I look around.
There is no one. I start crying from the intense guilt I am feeling.
I hurt my friends and so many people...
I am too lost in my thoughts that I don't notice Lo'Pho, Rockstar Freddy, and Rockstar Foxy come.
"You're awake! Finally!" Lo'Pho explains happily.
I jump up in shock and I see the three.
"Are you okay, Bryan?" Freddy asks me worriedly.
"No I'm not, Freddy.. I'm so sorry!" I cried hysterically and Freddy comes up to me and grabs my hand lightly.
"It's okay, Bryan! You were being controlled by that sword." Freddy says reassuringly.
"That doesn't make me feel any better Freddy! I hurt you and all my friends! I almost killed Kaykrae! She must hate me! I don't blame her though... I deserve it..." I explained as more guilt ridden tears fall down my face.
"No you don't! It was the Seductive Rose that made you do all those things. Plus I've talked to Kaykrae. She doesn't hate you, Bryan. She understands that you weren't you." Foxy explains to me.
I nod in understandingly.
"Would you like something to drink, Bryan?" Lo'Pho asks me.
I look at him. I shake my head.
"No thanks... I just want to be alone right now.." I explained as I lay back down and softly cry more.
"We aren't letting you be alone, Bryan." Freddy tells me in a stern tone.
"Not while you are like this." He continues as he sits on the floor next to my bed.
I close my eyes and I slowly drift off to sleep.

A/N: Everyone I have news. This book is coming to an end after chapter 40 but I am planning to work on a sequel.
Any sequel name ideas?