Chapter 38: The Fight To Free Bryan

I am sitting on my throne just relaxing when I see the Protectors Guild, Xylo and Mario coming through the entrance of my throne room.
I feel myself getting excited.
"Well well. Look who came back!" I laugh maniacally.
"Hello, Bryan." Xylo says with a stern look.
"How's Kaykrae?" I asked with a taunting sadistic grin.
"She's alive, Bryan." Mario simply says. I look at him in somewhat of a surprise.
"Well that's disappointing. But it's not too much of a shock." I mention as I grab my Seductive Rose.
"What are you all doing here anyway?" I asked curiously with my grin still present on my face.
"We are here to save you, Bryan." Lo'Pho explains with his paw on his weapon.
I laugh maniacally.
"Save me? I don't need saving!" I exclaimed to him.
"You may think that but you do." Mario explains to me before he shoots his lightning at me. I magically block it.
"So it's like that huh? Well don't mind if I do." I say with a sinister grin.
I throw darkness orbs at Mario and the others. Mario swings a sword at me and I block it with the Seductive Rose.

Third Person:

While Bryan and Mario fight, Xylo and the Protectors Guild start talking about a strategy so they can destroy the Seductive Rose.
"Alright, with destroying the Seductive Rose, how do we do it?" The fire dragon slayer asked. Xylo looks at him.
"Don't know yet. The sword is really powerful as we've seen with how it's possessed Bryan this long." Xylo explains before looking back at Mario's and Bryan's fight and he has to dodge the darkness orb that made its way towards him and the Protectors Guild.
Back with Bryan and Mario they are arguing during their fight.
Well Bryan was more like mocking Mario.
Bryan laughs maniacally as he notices that Mario is holding back.
"Oh what's wrong, Mario? Why is it that you are holding back? Too weak?" Bryan taunts Mario. Mario shakes his head.
"No. I don't want to hurt you, Bryan." He explains to Bryan.
Bryan laughs once again and his Seductive Rose sword clashes against Mario's sword.
What Bryan and Mario didn't expect to happen, was a blast that happened as soon as the clash happened between the swords.
Bryan and Mario both fly backwards. Mario gets caught by Xylo and Bryan hits the wall to where he becomes unconscious.
After Bryan hits the wall, the Seductive Rose falls out of his hands and it slides across the floor towards the direction of Mario and Xylo.
Then everyone there could hear whispers coming from the sword.
Mario summons lightning in his hands and shoots the lightning at the demonic purple sword and evidently shattering it.
After the Seductive Rose had shattered, everyone starts feeling some sort of energy coming from Bryan.
"What's happening?" Lo'Pho asks confused.
"No idea." Mario explains just as confused. Everyone looks at Bryan and they all see as a purple energy start leaving his body and heading back into each of the pieces of the shattered purple sword.
Bryan's appearance starts turning back to normal. The only thing that didn't change was his purple and black hoodie.
Everyone rushes over to Bryan.
As soon as they do, the castle shakes violently shocking everyone.
"Let's take him back to the guild hall now! Before the castle collapses on top of all of us!" Lo'Pho explains. Xylo picks up the unconscious Bryan with Mario's help.
Then they all leave the castle and make it to the boat.
They all turn back to the castle just to see it collapsing to rubble.
"Well now to the guild hall! We need to give Bryan medical treatment!" Lo'Pho says seriously.

Meanwhile while they all head back to the guild hall, in the rubble of the castle, the shattered pieces of the Seductive Rose disappears.