Chapter 28: Jyles Arrives In Atlantide

Jyles flies into the portal just to end up very high in the air above a city.
"Alright, where should I look for the others?" He asks himself. He flies around for a bit and he finds out lots of information about the city such it's name.
Jyles eventually finds out where to look for Bryan and the animatronics from someone from a guild called 'Grimshade'. The person was called Colin.
Interesting fellow.
Jyles thinks after his encounter with Colin, the shadow dragon slayer.
Now to a Protectors Guild.
Jyles pockets a pen he secretly stole from Colin.
After a bit, Jyles eventually comes across the Protector's guild hall.
He flies down and sees Xylo talking to a cat?
"Hello, Xylo! Nice to see you." Jyles calls to him as he lands.
Xylo and Lo'Pho jumps in shock.
"Jyles? How did you get here?" Xylo asks Jyles in confusion.
Lo'Pho stares in confusion at Jyles as both Xylo and him talked.
"Um who are you?" Lo'Pho asked Jyles wanting an answer.
"Oh I am Jyles! The son of Ate the goddess of misfortune." Jyles introduces himself as he bows to Lo'Pho.
"I'm Lo'Pho the leader of the Protectors Guild." Lo'Pho introduces himself.
"Why are you here, Jyles?" Xylo asked wanting an explanation.
"I found out who gave Bryan the Seductive Rose." Jyles tells him and Lo'Pho.
"Who was it?" Lo'Pho asks curiously.
"It was Hera. The Queen of Olympus. Goddess of Marriage & Birth." Jyles tells them.
Xylo looks confused now.
"Why would Hera want Bryan to be possessed by the Seductive Rose?" He asks in his confusion.
"That I don't know but I want to help save Bryan. I actually like him and I honestly see him as a friend." Jyles explains with sadness in his eyes at the end.
"How about we continue talking inside?" Lo'Pho offers and both Jyles and Xylo agree.
"Before we go in, Jyles, Don't attempt to steal anything." Xylo tells Jyles with a stern look in his eyes. Lo'Pho looks confused now.
"Steal?" He asks confused but doesn't get answered.
"Whatever, Xylo." Jyles chuckles mischievously. He will steal some stuff anyway.