THE END¿

hello!! As you could tell by the title, this is the end of this book. I h̸̗͎͛̔̀ǫ̶͖͈̤̞̓̍̈́̑͘p̸̥͚͔͊̆ẹ̷̯̓̏ y̴̧͚͍̯̲͖̏̅̇͌̎͆̚͜o̵̱̫̟̮͋ư̵͎̪̰̄͂̉ͅ ̷̗̯̌͛̆̕e̵̮̻̘̩̼̻̾̅́̎̽n̶̢͍̱͚̦̥̅͌̆̃̈́͘j̶̡̮͓̈́̒̈͋ő̴̹̦͑͠y̸̢̟̝̬͔̹̑͆̾̚ȩ̷̨̛͚̣̬̤̖͗̈̑̔d̷̢̮̮͈̄͋̀́̎͝ ̷̤̥̆̂̅͠r̷̟̲̩̣͖̱̀̆́͌̂̚ͅe̴̺̯̝̒́͌ͅȧ̵̜d̷̦̪̼̩͚͔̉̎͛̽̒͘͝i̶̢̬͚̣͆̿̄̕n̸̼̍g̸͖͂̈́̂̈́̉̚ ̴̢̙̪̹̍̅ͅt̴͖̀̏̓͗͑ḥ̷͍͎̤̔í̴͔̈́͋̑͊̚͝s̷͚̎̊͝ ̶̜̺̺̹̰͚̽̂̎̑̾a̵̯͆̏s̶̛͚̥̅̄̃ͅ ̸̮̠̱̪̤̗͛̀̀͊̕m̵̧̩̥̖̾͑̓̄ư̵̢̨͚̓̈́̈́̄͠͠c̷̨̈́̑͝ ¿?

...

Where.. were you?

You looked around at your surroundings, but all you could see was a dark void. You felt a warm, gentle feeling on the top of your head. Your eyes dart up, to see a white, almost glowing human. No; not a human.. it definitely wasn't human.

"My name is Omega Alpha." Their voice echoed in the dark endless void,, or whatever it was. "You must be (y/n), correct?" No words could leave your mouth. Whoever this being was, you felt absolutely powerless sitting infront of them. You simply nod, which Omega didn't fail to notice.

"I've been waiting for you."

...

"Al..tare?" Shinri whispered, looking at his leader and then running down to the girl who now layed dead. He picked her limp body up into his arms gently, before turning around to look at his guild-mates. Something on Shinri's current position hit the vanguard boys with nostalgia. It reminded them of the day they found her; where she just lifelessly layed in Bettel's arms.

The rain began to pour once again. The boys all loved their leader dearly; but what the fuck just happened? He had killed the beautiful, caring girl they all loved. The girl they had sworn to protect, even if it cost them their own life.

the end.