Saving What Is Tainted (Young!Canon!AFO)

Requested: No one.      Genre: Angst to Fluff (I think)

A/N: After reading a oneshot about saving Tom Riddle, I got inspired to write this.

TW: Death, Mention of Death, blood, bullying and bad talking albinos, semi-cursing(I dunno)

Spoilers for season 6

~~

Present Day

Y/n POV

Despair, hopelessness, anguish, desperation whatever you want to call it. Hope was lost after multiple heroes were killed by that villain, I hate him so much. He killed many students from the many different hero schools. He killed Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Tokoyami, and many others from my class 1A. All For One had done what he wanted and now he can rule japan, no the whole world. He even managee to kill All Might, Endeavor, Present Mic, and others. But it appears that there might be one last plan, plan Z. They said that I will be a very important part of this plan. I'm scared as to what they have planned.

My quirk was just a simple teleportation quirk where I can teleport myself and things and people if I'm holding them. But I do get serious cramps after teleporting a lot or a large load. As I teleported to the secret underground base at the time I was told to go. As I appeared in the room I saw Professor Aizawa, Hawks and a couple other heroes. I was the only student there, being 15 years old. Hawks spoke "As you all know we are gathered here for our last ditch effort to stop this madness." Aizawa asked "So what are we going to do?" "Well the hero Hourglass had a proposition where he would use up the rest of his energy to sacrifice himself to send one of us back about 100 years give or take" Hawks answered.

Hourglass who looked really beat and looked close to death spoke,"There is just one problem I can only send one person back and they need to be in perfect health so there won't be any consequences." Aizawa got angry at this statement and yelled. "If this is what I think it is! I will not allow you to send one of my students into the past to try and deal with that villain!" I was shocked, my eyes wide. I looked around and saw all the heroes here very injured. Aizawa was missing one eye and a leg, Hawks was missing his wings and an arm, Hourglass basically had a hole in his stomach fresh crimson blood oozing out. Hourglass looked at me and gave me a gentile smile, "I know this is very sudden but your the only person we know which is in perfect health because of your very useful quirk for easy escape."

My breath went shallow, they want to send me back in time to somehow stop him? What am I supposed to do? Tell him to just stop being evil? This is absurd, I can't do this! Hawks spoke, "Aizawa I knew you wouldn't allow this but it our only chance and our last one too." Aizawa was about to argue back when Hourglass collapse onto the floor coughing up blood. "I don't have much time, you guys need to stop arguing and just do it before it's too late" Hourglass said suddenly. Aizawa opened then closed him mouth in defeat. It had to be done, even though we didn't want to. I whispered, "Alright lets...... lets do this". I wasn't ready at all but what could be done.

Hourglass started the procedure and placed sand around me in a circle. Before he started, Hawks came to me and smile while he gave me a notebook for me to hold on. "This might help you out there" he said. He backs up and Aizawa slowly walked towards me, I could see tears in his eyes but he was holding them. He hugged me and as he did tears started to flow from my eyes and I hugged him back. After a while he let go and so did I. I dried my eyes and put up a fake straight face. As Hourglass started his eyes glowed a sandy yellow and the sand started to swirl around me. As it got faster I screamed and hiccuped as tears fell again, "Bye!" I could hear Aizawa, Hawks, and other heroes say bye except Hourglass who was concentrating.

As the sand swirled me at imense speed I saw Aizawa and Hawks crying hoping that I could make a difference and save everyone. The last things I saw was an explosion in the far distance of the base, and how Hourglass coughed up blood and then collapsed, his amber eyes completely dull and lifeless. Then there was a blindind yellow light and then everything went black.