Our Stars | SakuAtsu

Prompt: Forbidden Love

Relationship: Friends [Dragon Sakusa x Prince Atsumu]

Fantasy AU

CW: Kidnapping

____________________________________________________________

Love, a universal language known by all the species that Kiyoomi knew since even his wings were not capable of lifting him.

The first thing that the curly baby related to love was the sky, or rather the freedom to fly along with the indecipherable songs of the dragons when doing their mating ritual. Beautiful dances in the sky dazzled the little dragon from the first time he saw them.

And the second thing that he remembers is the stars, because in addition to being a beautiful background for the dragon dance, his mother had told him that his destiny lay in the stars, each dragon was born with its own and they have to find a favorite one which was eventually linked to who it would be his soul mate. And that was an idea that Kiyoomi was fascinated by.

This is how the boy spent the first years of his life searching for a star that he likes, one that would become his favorite and one that would give him hope that he too would find someone to dance within the sky.

But the years passed and although he saw many stars on his way, none attracted him enough to make it his favorite.

Years passed and the stars dwindled, as did every dragon Kiyoomi has seen at some point in his life. There were fewer and fewer of them and the only culprits were those creatures called humans that increasingly increased their population.

And the advance of these was so great that the dragons had to disperse in order to find a new home to hide and find peace, which Kiyoomi did, thus finding his peace of mind but at the same time a loneliness that he had never experienced and that eventually would become his daily life.

Years passed once more and if the humans hadn't disturbed his silent peace, Kiyoomi wouldn't have had to go attack them, if they hadn't gone looking for his treasure first he wouldn't have had to go steal theirs.

Or what he believed to be their treasure.

Although if you ask the townspeople about Prince Atsumu, they would answer that he is undoubtedly one of the most precious treasures of the kingdom.

But Kiyoomi didn't take him with him because of the sympathy of the people but because like the treasure he kept in his cave, the golden prince shone before his eyes.

Beautiful and bright as a star, Kiyoomi was fascinated with his new acquisition and although Atsumu at first only felt terror before the overwhelming creature, he was eventually also able to see the glow in the dark obsidian eyes of that monster that although it had changed its gigantic appearance to a more humanoid one that form kept its wings as a reminder of its true nature.

Atsumu got used to life in the cave and the mountain, as well as with the Dragon Kiyoomi and the Semi-human or hybrid Kiyoomi, the prince found some comfort in listening to the stories of the years that had passed before the eyes of the Dragon, many more years than the that the blond had been on earth and of those that were recounted in the books of his people.

Kiyoomi also became perhaps a little too comfortable in the human's presence and the fascinating of his goofy smile, with his stories about the kingdom he would one day rule and how even though the crown forbade him to leave the palace, one of the things he loved the most was to sing to the people and enjoy their praise and applause.