Chapter 15

Percy's POV

Oh great, the one person that betrayed me is trying to talk to me.

(A/n Percy, annabeth. Okay)

Percy, where have you been, everyone was worried about you and dez. I'm sorry for cheating on you with Alexander, but you were always spending time in the forges with Leo and Calypso and I started to feel left out, and Alexander was there for me.

She rambled on, before I stopped her.

No Annabeth, just stop,first thing is you don't have the right anymore to call dez or I by our names, you are to call is alpha and omega, second is I spent mist of my time in the forges with Leo and Calypso because I was helping them make a ring, a ring for you, and as for where have I been, far, far away from you.

I turnedy back towards her and stalked of to go find Zoë.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annabeth's pov

I can't believe he just said that to me.

I sat back down at the Athena table and watched Percy talk to Zoë and Artemis.

(Annabeth, Luke)

He can't be with her.. Zoë is a hunter, she swore off the company of men.

Actually she died so when chaos brought her back to life she kept her immortality but decided to leave the hunters behind...

I was startled, I turned around to meet the face of none other than Luke castellen.

Did I say that out loud? I asked him

Yeah. He replied sitting down nex And try not to ruin his marriage with Delta, because he is the 2nd most powerful being in the universe and his son JT isn't far from beating his father..