Chapter 2

Percy's POV

I couldn't believe it, I had two new brothers, I later found out that the older boys name was Alexander and the younger boys name was Desmond but he told me to call him dez.

But the bad stuff started happening a week later.

ONE WEEK LATER

I was hanging out with dez today because he is the only person who listens to me, other than my friends like annabeth, thalia,  grover, leo, piper, Jason, hazel and frank. Everyone won't talk to me because Alexander keeps pulling pranks on them and wrecking their stuff and then blames it on me. But he times it so I'm there when they find it.

Tonight was also the night I'm going to propose to annabeth, so I asked her to meet me at the beach at midnight.

After dinner I went to the cabin to get changed and walked to the beach because I was nervous the sea always calms me down. But as I got closer I heard voices laughing and giggling so I hid behind a rock and there I saw on the beach was annabeth and my idiotic jerk of a brother Alexander making out.

After a while they started talking.

"Annabeth when are you going to dump that pathetic brother of mine".

"I'm planning on dumping him tonight when we meet up here". don't worry Alex I'm in love with you and only you, don't worry about percy.

Now I was really angry so I decided to walk out from behind the tree, once they saw me they were shocked

"Percy I can expla--

"No annabeth don't bother you want to now why I wanted to talk to you tonight, I asked you to meet me here because I was going to propose to you tonight, but now don't worry about it". my tears were threatening to spill now, as I turned away I opened the box and dropped it on the sand, then I ran to my cabin.

After I packed my things I sat on my bed and wrote a letter :

if you find this it means I'm gone and I'm never coming back please don't come after me... percy

I looked over to Desmond and saw him asleep so I decided to take my stuff and leave, but as I walked out the door, someone grabbed my shoulder, when I turned i saw dez standing there.

Where are you going. He asked

I'm leaving and I'm not coming back.

I'm coming with you. dez said.

No, it will be safer if you stay here.

but I can't put up with Alexander any more..He just picks on me, especially when your not around.

That was it.. i can't put up with Alexander ruining anyone else's life.